• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPS Mi. 2nd annual classic car show 9-10-17

mmissile

Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
Attendance was great for a 1st-year show. Looking to bump up the car count for this year. Last year was a majority of mopars, and I'd like to see that trend continue. Joe Pappas and Dick Oldfield will have the "wire-car" on display at this years event. There is room for probably 300 cars, total...so, get your application in. It's a beautiful venue, and interest has been early this year. All makes.

http://gpshoresmi.gov/Portals/40/PDFs/2017 Car Show Flyer.pdf

Last edited:
Hey guys....this is an awesome venue and show. PLEASE contact the above info[you can call]. They need an approx. head-count for supplies and food. Let's keep the mopar contingent dominate. It was about 60%+ mopar, last year.

Thanks, MIke.

Last edited:
Detroit/Michigan Cruzin-news, listed the wrong date for the show. It's 9-10-17...NOT 10-9-17.

Weather forecast is looking great. Mostly sunny and 70. YEA!

Weather forecast is looking great. Mostly sunny and 70. YEA!

Think we're going to be just a tad bit "wet" down in my area of the country . . . hope you have a great turn out and a great show ( I think I'll be missing it )

I'd like to thank those who attended, on a gloriously beautiful day. Great turnout[up 80%], and had a great time checking out the beautiful rides and chatting with folks. So relaxed a setting and show. It doesn't get much better. I picked up the people's choice award today. Kinda freaked me out.

rrp0ma.jpg

1zzjrci.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back