• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hacker In My Private Email Mail And Face Book

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
This is a post I put on FB, any computer guys here have an idea of what can be done?

My FB friend list and email have been hacked. I knew a few weeks ago that this was so. And over the past three weeks, my six-week-old laptop slowed down so badly that I had to run my spyware program to restore the computers use once a day. This hacker has been into my email as well as FB. I know this to be true as they have sent harassing emails using some of your names from and here from my email contacts. One name used was never on FB and only in my email. Dumb me I opened all of them at first thinking some of you have emailed me. I'm sure I only made it worse as the computer store who cleaned it said I had one serious malware bug and eighteen other threats in my system. I have to guess I opening these emails once or twice to investigate them further. What threw me is they all had different email addresses but the same message. I have been reading up on this and it looks like even changing my email address and password won't solve the problem. They suggested I contact my provider but have you ever even found a phone number for Yahoo? A month ago I filed an online complaint with Yahoo on a Friday night. They sent back a reference number with a promise they would contact me in twenty-four hours. I figured since it was the weekend I would hear by Monday or Tuesday at the least. No such luck. I poured over their web page and found no solution and no phone number either. So if you get an email from me just x it out. Sorry, I hope none of you have been affected by this hacker because of me.

God Bless and Merry Christmas

PS: The bill from the computer sore was ninety-one dollars and change. Nice huh?

upload_2017-12-17_12-2-48.png

Stop using Facebook? :lol:

I'm afraid the damage is done. This person will be with me till I can get Yahoo involved I think The computer store was encouraging with his advice either though he does good work. I surf way to much on the net, so I could have gotten it anywhere. Thanks

The biggest problem with Facebook, is that it gains access to all all of your emails, contacts, friends of contacts and all personal information in your entire computer. It does not just limit itself to what you think you want it to know....it grabs the lot.

Ever wondered why your "Suggested Friends" list contains people you haven't communicated with in months or years??? That's the reason, it even goes through any emails on your computer and digs out Contacts and links you to them.

Facebook is just a method of control over the population by way of seeing what everyone is up to.

I still believe that it was created with the intention of being used by the CIA and FBI ....I think @Bladecutter was onto something in that area of thought. :)

try do download malware bytes, theres a free trial.. see if it will help..

The biggest problem with Facebook, is that it gains access to all all of your emails, contacts, friends of contacts and all personal information in your entire computer. It does not just limit itself to what you think you want it to know....it grabs the lot.

Ever wondered why your "Suggested Friends" list contains people you haven't communicated with in months or years??? That's the reason, it even goes through any emails on your computer and digs out Contacts and links you to them.

Facebook is just a method of control over the population by way of seeing what everyone is up to.

I still believe that it was created with the intention of being used by the CIA and FBI ....I think @Bladecutter was onto something in that area of thought. :)
Yeah Buddy!! I like what biomedtechguy calls it,,,faceplant.

Wasn't yahoo hacked a few years ago? They got email address' and passwords.

Years ago when "Facebook" was young I attempted to cruise around to see what it was all about.
I was stopped at the door and was invited to join their club. My fee would be most personal information about me.--NOT--
My extended family has gone through huge hardships that relate directly to "facebook" --stuff that cannot be taken back.
We now still have a big disconnection because of a few comments that were misunderstood but are now cemented forever in public.
I feel sorry for those that have been infected by it. Maybe the best that can be hoped for is that it will fall out of favor as a way to enjoy family and friends.

Download the Malware Bytes like suggested. When that's done change all your passwords, everything. FB, email, OS. If the hacker already has all the info then there's nothing you can do other than keep them out again.

Or the Chinese, or the North Koreans, or the kid next door.

Sorry to hear about it but "welcome to the club!" I was one of millions who got hacked on yahoo. Once they are in it's no longer your account. Try to save any personal stuff that you can still get at and delete all the rest. Then set the account to be deleted and don't try to log back in for 90 days, It takes that long for the account to go away! You will then get a message in another account you setup before hand to notify you when it's finally ka-put! GOOD LUCK!

Yahoo is the worst one to have. It's the hackers favorite because of their lack of security. I would never use them or reply to anyone who does if I can help it! JMO

Hopefully you didn't have any important info in your emails. Change all of your passwords if you did.

Get a better virus, malware, worm, Trojan, spyware & security protection...
Obviously what you have didn't or doesn't work...

Stay off facebook & twitter too...
don't even open, any links you don't know,
don't answer any e-mails/spam especially,
that you don't know whom the people are, or trust them
check it in the little box, don't open it or read it
send that ****, directly to the spam folder, delete them with everything else...
or maybe report it to your IP provider too...

there's some **** lately I read about,
you just supposedly hover the mouse curser over that can give you fits/virus,
it's really sketchy out there, especially if you don't know what your doing...

Yep, hackers to the left of me, spys to the right, here I am stuck in the middle again.
Once in there is no way out. I made the mistake of signing to faceplant, knowing full well it was a mistake, but thought it would be a venue for displaying/canvassing my sculpture. What I didn't realize was that I can't shut the fuckers off, so now that I don't mess around in that box, they can still do whatever ******* around in my email & device they choose. FYI,,,, they will NOT delete an account, only "deactivate". Anything said or done in that "concentration camp" is their property. The ******* app is an albatross I can't delete from my android. Hitting "force stop" & deleting data is useless, sonofabitch just reloads itself, even when I immediately shut down device & remove battery. Soon as I fire it up again, there's that pos f staring at me.
The only real solution is to close my email account, pitch this pos phone/device & start over. With a new sheet, NEVER sign up to ANY site/social media,(including fbbo) NEVER click on links & NEVER open or respond to "gang emails.". NEVER buy online, entering ANY sensitive personal information.
Welcome to the machine,,,, 1984 came, but we're frogs in water slowly brought to a boil, & ignorant to the changes.

Welcome to the machine,,,, 1984 came, but we're frogs in water slowly brought to a boil, & ignorant to the changes.

I heard a story that the Internet designers wanted a few more days to perfect the security before releasing the whole thing. But others, in power, had it released before it was ready, leaving the whole thing vulnerable to all of this security breaching that we have today. Don't know how true this is or if it would have even made a difference.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back