• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Hallicrafters SX62 all band receiver and speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billccm

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello:
I have a Hallicrafters all band SX62 receiver and (rare) matching speaker. This was my uncles radio he purchased new. I re-capped the radio and replaced the dial cord in the 1990s and did a full alignment. It is an impressive radio and with a long wire antenna reception from all over the world at night is easy. It does operate fairly well today, but needs some TLC. A can of DeOxIt on all of the controls and tube pins should restore perfect operation. I'm selling it to make space in my garage, and I have a full collection of Transoceanics that I use for my shortwave world listening.
It's very heavy, so shipping might be prohibitive. Located in Tucson, AZ.
I'd like $75, but open to offers even considering some B Body parts in trade, so shoot me a PM with anything you'd like to offer.

20170319_164731.jpg 20170319_164739.jpg 20170319_164749.jpg

Hello, I would like to have the radio, can you pack it in foam board in a good heavy box & I can send a call tag from Fed-Ex, Speaker would have to be packed in a separate box but is much easier to pack, Thanks, Ed

Hello, I would like to have the radio, can you pack it in foam board in a good heavy box & I can send a call tag from Fed-Ex, Speaker would have to be packed in a separate box but is much easier to pack, Thanks, Ed
Hello, did you sell radio? I am seriously interested, Thanks, Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back