• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harness Identification and Thoughts Needed!

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
I have a new harness I bought from YearOne, and harnesses I got with my project. I want to sell what I don't need at the CPW Fall Fling. Looking for any information, what I should keep, replace, price I should sell each for, etc...

Pictures:
1 - New Dash Harness. Keeping.
2 - Old dash harness
3 - Another old dash harness
4 - ?
5 - ?
6 - ?

Thanks!!!

IMG_3670.JPG IMG_3671.JPG IMG_3672.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3676.JPG

Definately keep everything until the new one is in! I'm doing the whole car right now and there have been a couple things I've needed to refer too and even stole a couple fittings that were good and use because the new kit didn't supply!

4-somekind of engine harness with... whatever, from whatever body. It seems to be A Body, because they got an extension plug on engine harness with a 8 ways plug like that black one.

5 B/E forward lighting harness ( cut ) mixed with NSS harness plug? ( probably 71/72 B body )

6 B/E body engine harness.

WITH NUMBER 6 exception which can be easily rebuilt, the rest of these 3 are just for parts

2 and 3 can be also rebuildable but hard to tell from pics, specially 2... both seems to be B body Rallye dash harness... maybe 71 or maybe 72/73. Definitelly not 74

Last edited:
4-somekind of engine harness with... whatever, from whatever body. It seems to be A Body, because they got an extension plug on engine harness with a 8 ways plug like that black one.

5 B/E forward lighting harness ( cut ) mixed with NSS harness plug? ( probably 71/72 B body )

6 B/E body engine harness.

WITH NUMBER 6 exception which can be easily rebuilt, the rest of these 3 are just for parts

2 and 3 can be also rebuildable but hard to tell from pics, specially 2... both seems to be B body Rallye dash harness... maybe 71 or maybe 72/73. Definitelly not 74

AWESOME!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back