• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Havent been around in a while..

Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
But, hoping to get a 1975 Roadrunner, tomorrow... so feeling the B Body itch, again!<LOL>

I used to own a 1970 Charger (sold last year), a rust free low mile 1977 Monaco (Sold last year or the year before), and current have 2 1968 Satellites (Both for sale.. 1 is a parts car), a 1974 Coronet (Also for sale.. got it to convert to a 1975, but discovered wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.), and a 1978 Monaco (Not for sale!).. guess I am a b Body guy, because all my old mopars have been B Bodies (Also have a 2005 Magnum that my dad took out a chain like fence with a few month ago. also for sale!<LOL>) not getting out of the hobby.. just downsizing the # of projects, and focusing on ones I really want to do. Hoping the 75 is a decent project, because it appears to be everything I am looking for, and hope to debut it, next year.

welcome back
good luck with the sale & projects

Auto Transport Service
Back