• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headlight size

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:36 AM
Reaction score
What size did the early b bodys use, 5 3/4 or 7 inch? Thanks

62-65, I have a 64 and both inner and outer measure 5 3/4. I just wnat to be sure of the correct size.

Single was the large one. Dual used the small.....except for something like a 65 SS car with converted grill

Inner H5001 which is single element high beam, outer H5006 which is dual element called low beam but is actualy high and low.
These are Sylvania part numbers used for 4 headlight application. The larger headlight is for 2 headlight application.
You can also get the Euro style replacement which I think looks out of place on a classic Mopar.

Well so be it, it's gonna look out of place. I need the better lighting, 1 eye just isn't cuttin' it anymore, so the more light for me and those on the road, the better. But I do respect your opinion that it will look out of place, hopefully not real bad. Thanks for answering my question.

Auto Transport Service
Back