• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater box repair

Coronet 14

Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
These are the areas I have to repair on the heater core half of the box. Has anyone repaired these areas with fiberglass How did it hold up Thanks in advance

001.JPG002.JPG003.jpg

I'm doing my box now and I also have to fill in the heater core holes myself and redrill the holes.I also have to fix the blower motor housing as well .So far it's holding up well ,on broken pieces I spread the fiber glass on the piece to get it to bond then reattach

Got the kit from Detroit Muscle. Sometimes I think my car just wants me to quit working on it and let it die

I have a few 71/4B a/c boxes that I'm parting out. All have something major wrong with them. I could see if I have a good housing piece.

Looks like a great repair to me. On my E-body I did the same. holding up very well....also did some work with glass on my 2004 Ram 2500... replaced the doors and glassed all the cutout places I had to fix.

Auto Transport Service
Back