• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello All!

BDF6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
First post from another lurker...
My name is Brent & I am a lifetime MOPAR fan. All of them, but I am particularly fond of B Bodies & Power Wagons. I have a 1969 Charger R/T that my father purchased new off the lot. It was the 1st car I ever drove and I put the 200th mile on it. My 1st car was a '69 Charger 500 so I am biased towards 2nd gens.
I understand pics are welcome and will attempt to post one next.
I only have an iphone (work), so I may be a little light and delayed on replies.
Looking forward to many pleasant exchanges...:thumbsup:
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hiya Brent! Welcome from the Smoky Mountains of TN!

Welcome from a fellow NorCal guy, 150 mile east or so

I hope you faired well thru them crazy fires
I had a few people I know lose almost everything
MY neighbor across the street is down there for CalFire
my next-door neighbor is down there for LEO help too

Great looking Charger, cool it was your dads too,
man I wish I'd have kept a few from my youth
or a few of my dads old cars too...

also check out www.fortrucksonly.com another sister site
some people from here on it, it's a bit slower, but a great site too

good luck & happy Moparing

Stripe delete:thumbsup:

Welcome and beautiful charger!

Welcome to FBBO - That is one sweet ride. Love the color combo

Thanks everyone!
I'll need to reply in 'chunks' for awhile, then get more personal...
Yes, we've made it through the fires unscathed again, 3rd year running around here. Closest one was about 5 miles as the crow flies. Very nerve wracking. Several friends & people we know lost everything.

I missed the 'K' after 200th in OP. I turned the odometer over the 2nd time in 2004ish. Shortly after that I parked it for some time & saved several tax return$ for parts as it hadn't been exercised much for several years & everything started leaking, squeeking & squawking.
It's good to go now, I put about 1000 miles on it the last 2 weekends.
Behind it's wheel is my Happy Place!

Thanks again for the welcomes!

Welcome from North Carolina. Nice Charger, and the fact that it was your Dad's is even nicer. Would love to see the Ramcharger too. I have owned 3, and would like to find an original 440 Ramcharger to restore.

Wow
Quite a car!
NAPA huh?
Do they make Wine there or Auto Parts!
Ha Ha
How are you holding up with the wild fires?

Welcome from Minnesota, my older sister drove my dad's 2dr. 73 sattie into the ground. Car never made it to me.

Welcome from North Carolina. Nice Charger, and the fact that it was your Dad's is even nicer. Would love to see the Ramcharger too. I have owned 3, and would like to find an original 440 Ramcharger to restore.
Hi & thank you for the welcome!
I do not presently own a RamCharger. I've owned older PWs in the past & really like the W series & older military vehicles.
I do have a '63 Willys Wagon with all MOPAR running gear though.
440/727 with the shorter dumptruck tailshaft, 9 5/8" corporate axles w/ 4.89's & ARB airlockers front & rear.

:xscuseless:

Bear with me, still poking wrong buttons & stuff here.
Dialing in the little picture thingies.
Kinda...

Welcome from mid Michigan. Great colors on the Charger. :thumbsup: So are the 2 pics at different times or do you run different rims on each side? :poke:

Thanks for the warm welcomes!
My iphone is bogging so I'll say good-nite & check in later. Gotta feed the critters now.
image.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back