• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Burlington

I don't know if you need any parts I have a few things mostly interior parts . but there are a couple of parts cars in the area

Welcome from Mid-Mi. Good luck with the search.

I found myself a 67 Charger. It was an abandoned project. Originally 318 with A/C from Florida. As you can see I have an empty, fairly rust free shell. Looks like a killer engine (will have to tear it down to be sure) Lots and lots of new parts ie: wiring harness, weather strips, dash bezel, carpet, grille and trunk medallions, door hinges, windshield..........
However I am still trying to locate the grille, the dash, side glass, front and rear center arm rests and the front bumper! The poor old car has been moved from bodyshop to bodyshop three times.

20170726_183512.jpg 20170802_182422.jpg 20170807_154156.jpg

I have rear consel and folding piece if thars what you need I have whole rear deck I think I have front pad to but not sure
20170807_170554.jpg

I got business card from I guy in Bellville who has a parts car I will find it in the car send you info

Auto Transport Service
Back