• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from Illinois

trpl0sallday

Local time
9:24 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1965 Plymouth satellite I have had in storage since 2004 that was a race car back in the 80's. My father in law bought it and never had the opportunity to put it together. So far the build has gone much farther than I had planned on lots of structural body parts that were cut out in the 80's have been replaced from ebay donor cars along with mini tubs and spring relocation from us car tool full calverts suspension with mono leaf and qa1 upper control arms and all new bushings throughout the front end. Braced 8 3/4 rear 4.86 gear with spool and axles from strange and 505 short block still deciding on heads and cam. Also have a 1971 dodge demon 340 factory four speed that my father in law raced every weekend until his passing in 2004 this car gets used about every weekend basically all stock minus 4 speed that her dad removed in 1994 ( I still have it) when he decided to take it off the street. I have gathered a lot of info just reading and decided to join the site thanks for all the help.

Hey, Howyadoin? Welcome. Pics or it's not happenin!

The day we moved it from storage

IMG_0237.JPG

Wonderful cars and nice father in law. How close are you to Quincy?

Welcome aboard!

Your garage door looks like the garage door I had on a house in Taylorville, but I know that's not the same house...

Great looking '65 you have there!

There are several of us here in Illinois - I'm in Springpatch, the capital of our decrepit state. What part of the state are you in?

Welcome from the East!

Nice '65 Keep us posted on your progress.

Is that the Demon in your avatar?

Now thats a sweet ride, Love the paint scheme:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!

Your garage door looks like the garage door I had on a house in Taylorville, but I know that's not the same house...

Great looking '65 you have there!

There are several of us here in Illinois - I'm in Springpatch, the capital of our decrepit state. What part of the state are you in?
Bout 30 miles south west of champaign

Nice ride

welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back