• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Wyoming!

70RTCHARGER

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been a member for a while but I never have posted much so figured its about time I do! I own a 70 Charger and live in Gillette WY, I recently just finished a restoration on my Charger and finally got to take it to a few local shows and put some miles on the car! I've owned a few muscle cars, traded my 70 GTO for the Charger. I grew up around mopars and now that I have finished my first one I am currently looking for my next mopar project!!

17155514_1507359882607982_3985344514970082510_n.jpg my 70 6.jpg my 70 8.jpg

Welcome from Ohio & with no “no pics “ comments.

Welcome, not to many Wyoming folk here. I'm from worland, in burlington. I believe I have met you before, at a gas station in ten sleep summer of 16.. I was driving my 73 Charger. Glad to see more people coming to the site.

Now we know where all the 70 Chargers are hiding!!

Welcome!

Welcome, not to many Wyoming folk here. I'm from worland, in burlington. I believe I have met you before, at a gas station in ten sleep summer of 16.. I was driving my 73 Charger. Glad to see more people coming to the site.
Hi, it must not have been me its been a while since I've been in that area, but nice to meet another Wyoming member!!

Hi, it must not have been me its been a while since I've been in that area, but nice to meet another Wyoming member!!

All I remember its the guy's name was Mark and had a 70 Charger. Lots of hidden classics in wyoming though, wouldn't suprize me if there aren't dozens around.

All I remember its the guy's name was Mark and had a 70 Charger. Lots of hidden classics in wyoming though, wouldn't suprize me if there aren't dozens around.
There are a lot of hidden mopars in Wyoming still pretty crazy!

Tried to buy a 68 coronet in Lander back in 2016. Nice fairly solid car with a warmed up 440 & 727. Some redneck engineering. Couldn't strike the deal.

I usually make it up to Riverton once a year to visit friends.

Welcome from Michigan, your car looks great!
I had a 70 rt six pack track pack car i let slip away in the early eighties, still miss it.

Hello!
Always nice to see a pretty Charger!

Welcome from Michigan, your car looks great!
I had a 70 rt six pack track pack car i let slip away in the early eighties, still miss it.
Thank you! Sounds like you had my dream car!! I would love to own a original six pack track pack car!

Auto Transport Service
Back