• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Wyoming!

Tried to buy a 68 coronet in Lander back in 2016. Nice fairly solid car with a warmed up 440 & 727. Some redneck engineering. Couldn't strike the deal.

I usually make it up to Riverton once a year to visit friends.
Riverton puts on a good car show, I haven't been to it for a couple years but sounds like its a really nice one.

Thank you! Sounds like you had my dream car!! I would love to own a original six pack track pack car!
At least I still have my 70 GTX six bbl track pack ( bought in 79), had them both at the same time back when no one wanted these cars.
Tell us more about yours........

Welcome from Michigan and beautiful Charger you have! Love your state and have been through Gillette many times. We have family in Buffalo and Sheridan.

Nice to see your Charger, great looking car. Welcome from Mid-Michigan.

...Hey, Hey, Welcome! Nice Charger too...is that the "infamous Fishing Lake" in a couple of those pics? I thrashed a few nice Mopars around the "Razor City" from '73 to 2006. I now live about 90 miles NW of you. (as the Crow flies) Maybe I can PM you one of these days.

Welcome to FBBO - Sweet Charger you have there in a very sweet background shot.

Thanks for welcoming me into the group. My 70 Dodge Charger has a 440 stroked to a 512, it’s backed by a 727 trans and 3.55 gears in the rear. The car is a blast to drive and living in Wyoming where each town is about 30+ miles apart the 3.55 gears makes it a great car for cruising down the road. I traded a 70 GTO for the Charger about four years ago and I began restoring the charger in a two car garage. The car need quarters and a new trunk floor, the car was in rough shape when I got it but after enough man hours I got the car back in to good shape. The car is factory red car with white top and tan interior.. I’ve always wanted a 70 Charger so I figured why not build the as if I had ordered it new so I went with the B5 blue black top black interior and transverse stripe. The cars not perfect but I’ve had pretty good luck with it at the local car shows.

462DE978-41AD-4023-9696-8ADBAF1D100C.jpeg

Figured I would throw this picture in also. My dads 69 GTX 440 4 speed Dana 3.54 car! First Mopar I ever drove and man was I nervous haha! I would have been 15 and he pulled off the off ramp from the interstate one day and said your driving! I got to drive the car home, about 30 mile drive on a two lane highway and I loved every minute of it!

24B6BD78-6FA8-42A9-82A1-2AF9FE0D1B02.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

beautiful 70 Charger :thumbsup:

some really nice Mopars in Wyoming

From the Pacific Northwest, welcome too the party. I once had a '68 Charger along with my GTX, traded the Charger for a '71 small block Cuda, wish I still had that one, nah! I still have the GTX!

Nice car, nice birthday too.. Would love to hear more about your 512..

Welcome from the show me state!!

Auto Transport Service
Back