• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello!

65CopCar

Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
Greetings. I'm new to the forum but I but I certainly see many familiar faces from other forums.

I'm a drag racer at heart. Have had my 67 Coronet 500 drag car since 1981. Its been 9.60's but it best run well into the 8's with the new motor! Will know soon. Building a 69 GTX clone street/strip car that makes 713 hp/707 torque and have a mostly restored 65 Fury I 2 door cop car that has been in my family since 1966. Just got my daughter's car back from a facelift. Also a 67 Coronet 500. Its a mostly stock AC car that she races occasionally. Picture attached.

Looking forward to some good conversations........
image000000.JPG

Welcome from Michigan......

Really nice car...... same color as my hemi 67 R/T I am building.....:thumbsup:

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you aboard and hope to see more photos of your Mopars.

Welcome to the site!! And are those 1/4 mile times....?

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Nice '67 Coronet 500. I have a '67 R/T.

Welcome from CT. Nice Coronet like to see more pictures . Two Coronets?

Welcome from CT. Nice Coronet like to see more pictures . Two Coronets?
Good ole CT! Picture of my race car Coronet with me and my buddy Stas at Connecticut Dragway circa 1982. My 65 Fury I is originally out of Meriden or Wallingford - I forget.

Welcome from Washington State.

Thanks! I'm actually sitting in Washington State. In Spokane for the week.................

early days colchester.JPG

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

make sure to check out the Racers Hangout forum section
you'd fit right in
Maybe even the Resto-mod & Pro-touring forum section
could use your knowledge here too

cool rides

Welcome from NY.
You're going to fit in well.
Especially with the racing guys.

Welcome from Alabama, you certainly have it moving.

Auto Transport Service
Back