• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi intake bolt torque specs

I bought from Mancini. They were pretty much identical to the ones I removed which I suppose were original - but can’t be sure. I wouldn’t use all thread either as you end up with a coarse thread fastener instead of fine thread to torque. But with the minimal in-lb torque spec on these manifold bolts I don’t think they will be over stressed.

Edit: I think my comment on fine threads was a little off as that would only apply to the 6 studs the factory used. Unless I’m completely off and thinking of my rocker covers or oil pan studs. :rolleyes:

IMG_1363.jpeg

Last edited:
Using SS all thread with anti seize....holds torque well and no issues to this point.....

20240402_224358.jpg

My current Hemi is mostly studed throughout. Intake, carbs, rocker covers, heads, rockers and stands, water pump housing, front plate, mains, cross main side studs, oil pan etc.

rsz_20160414_201144.jpg

rsz_20160414_201129.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back