• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey guys...recently bought my first B body---66 charger

Welcome - love the white interior in that charger. Looks like a sweet ride

Great color and good looking ride !!!
Don't forget to cruise the 66-67charger.com forum for help, tips, tech articles, parts sources, etc.
Wife and I have a white 67 Charger.
Thank you for the resource page. I'll be doing a lot more reading on this car now that I have one. I think my next one may be even more rare...leaning towards a AMC Marlin. Not nearly as sexy as the Charger but still unique and cool.

Welcome - love the white interior in that charger. Looks like a sweet ride
Needs a lot of TLC. The person I bought it from had parked it for over 2 years...so a ton of drip drop dribbles and needs brakes redone. Just needs a lot of polish and attention. It will be a car I uplift from year to year until I get it where I want it but the base is in great shape. Big things is strong engine/tranny, no rust, and the color/interior is correct to what it was built with originally.

I have new rotating headlight motor relays here if needed. I also rebuild the dash light power packs and offer new units as well...plus lots of contacts for dash light repair and other reproduction parts

Bryan

I have new rotating headlight motor relays here if needed. I also rebuild the dash light power packs and offer new units as well...plus lots of contacts for dash light repair and other reproduction parts

Bryan
Thank you will keep that in mind. In the process of testing to see if the motors work or if the switch/wiring/relays are bad. When I engage the switch absolutely nothing happens...no clicking, nothing form the motors at all. I will definitely keep you in mind on the gauge cluster. I have to drive it once we get this first phase completed to see what is and isn't working. I know the bioluminescence isn;t working at all on the gauges or the needles.

Bryan
Hello Bryan. Would you by any chance know where I could find the 3pc. charger rear spoiler or a reproduction of it?

Looks like you did it the smart way. You bought one that is is very nice shape.
Everyday I get up wondering if I will ever get our 67 finished.
Not being able to find parts and the complexity of these cars can be overwhelming.
A383Wing has been most helpful.
It also looks like you have a preference for blue and white.
I drive an A body everyday. It would be hard to do that with a big block B body.
But you can get more groceries in the B body.

Auto Transport Service
Back