• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all, a Mopar fan from the Netherlands

Wietse

Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just signed up as a member on this forum.
My name is Wietse, 34 years, living in the Netherlands and recently the owner of a '69 Coronet.
I have read a lot of some good information on this forum already regarding the B body's and wanted to join this help full place and hopefully in the future can share some experience from my side.

About the car:

It's a '69 model, originally imported in the Netherlands in 1970.
Currently the color is a Sublime (mental) green color with a black hood.
Non matching 440 engine with A/T, engine has been rebuild in the past with some performance mods, which can be really noticed because it drive like a monster.
The car does not have a lot of originality left regarding exterior and engine, but for me this is not the important factor.
I like to work on cars, modern cars are a real pain in the *** to do some work and as this car still has some restoration and overhauling to be done it was a really nice project for me.
I am good with engines and any other mechanical stuff and was happy to find one which has been painted already on the exterior which is not something i would like to do myself as it's just not my thing.

IMG_7536.JPG IMG_7537.JPG IMG_7538.JPG

Welcome from Indiana! Gorgeous ride, you picked the right forum to join

Welcome to the site let's see some more pictures I love that car it is bad *** looking I wouldn't change a thing about it!

Thx guys!
I've got some more pics, did not do a real photo shoot as yet but guess over time i will.

CCC-slide-Dodge-RT-440-15.jpg CCC-slide-Dodge-RT-440-16.jpg CCC-slide-Dodge-RT-440-19.jpg CCC-slide-Dodge-RT-440-20.jpg CCC-slide-Dodge-RT-440-21.jpg

Welcome from MI. Good looking Coronet. Thanks for joining the forum.

Outstanding choice in automobiles. Welcome.

Very Nice! Coronet R/Ts are my favorite!
Love the hood, love the color scheme.
Welcome.

It's a bit of a mental color :lol:
At first it scared me but when seeing it in real life i liked it.
When removing the battery tray to patch it up and put it in a new coat of paint i noticed the original color which was a dark green (metallic sytle) color.
But yeah, the engine screams and so does the color :D

Nice Corornet, like the style

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Auto Transport Service
Back