• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horsing around with each other? No problem....unless it's in the classified section.

All it takes is looking at 5 of @dadsbee 's posts to tell he can probably pack anything better than just about anyone.

I bought a door glass off ebay, guy wrapped it in news paper and two chunks of cardboard.
Post office gal carried it out to me in a usps tote, what was left would have fit in a coffee can.
I filed through ebay and paypal.
Seller said he ship me another I agreed,
He sent the door glass off the other side.
It made it in one piece, I gave up.

It was already packed so I could get him the damn quote!!! Thankfully an hour later Dan bought it for full price without complaining. I actually sent him back 14 bucks US as I found an even cheaper way at $81 US !
That wasn't even bad! It's a big box and packed so it doesn't get broke. If you're spending $1100 on a fragile piece of plastic, why get bent out of shape over $80 for shipping? I bought a GTX grill from Moparnation and shipping was $100. He packed it in a wood crate and I'm glad because I didn't want it to get damaged.

While I spend way to much on Amazon at least I get free boxes.

Sharon ship...
1711080009436.png

While I spend way to much on Amazon at least I get free boxes.
Yeah, have TONS of boxes thinking I can use them to ship stuff; but as selling stuff and boxing it has become such a PIA (costs being a key factor) I seldom sell the stuff anymore. Keeping a sharp blade in the utility knife cutting more of them up for recycling nowadays. And isn't it nice when a small item gets delivered in a huge box?

Auto Transport Service
Back