• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy, I'm new

Mopar Hunter

Local time
12:27 AM
Reaction score
My name is Brad, I'm eighteen , wishing one day to own a Roadrunner or GTX or Superbee or something similar.

I might be dreaming big, at least I'm dreaming right

:welcome:
Learn as much as you can about Mopars, get a decent job, save your pennies, and avoid loose women.
Ok, not all my advice is good.
Have patience and go to shows, get involved. Most of us old farts are just waiting for a young hand to lift a transmission.
Wait a minute-- Mountainhome? Pa?

Just tuck away any extra money you can pick up outside of your regular job. Work a part time job on the side and put it in your car fund. Any tax refund you get put in the car fund. You would be surprised how quick it can build up.
Use your regular job to pay your regular bills and put away for retirement. Dreaming is a good motivator.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome from Michigan, stick around and you will learn a lot.
Dreams do come true!

Welcome. Nice taste in cars.
Glad to hear there are you adults interested in vehicles other than tuner cars

Hi Brad, welcome from Minnesota. A lot of information on this site.

Are you looking for a chick "magnet"? I drove my parents new 1971 air grabber Road Runner to high school for two years running (from '72 to 73). Only girl I ever had in the car with me was my sister! Need love life advice? Don't ask me. Want to know something more about Mopars. Here I am, at your service!

Welcome from Vermont! Keep looking at ads of all kinds for fixer upper Mopars and get the one you want and go to work on it. Or, if you have the cash, get the one you want and drive it like you stole it.

Auto Transport Service
Back