• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Howdy, I'm new

Thank you everyone!

I joined up awhile ago, but with high school and homework leaves little time.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck on getting your dream car

When I was 18 I dreamed of owning a 69 Charger, went threw several cars before a deal popped up but I got it. They're still out there just need to keep your eyes and ears open.

Welcome from the Woodlands Tx, your profile says your in Mountain Home??? Is that in Texas...Kerrville area? We used to have a deer lease off of 41 near Y.O. ranch

Welcome from Canada, It's great to see a young'un take interest in these old blisters.
anything we can do to help you out,just ask the wosrt we can say is no!lol:thumbsup:

My name is Brad, I'm eighteen , wishing one day to own a Roadrunner or GTX or Superbee or something similar.

I might be dreaming big, at least I'm dreaming right
Welcome to the party of mopars dreams do come true

My name is Brad, I'm eighteen , wishing one day to own a Roadrunner or GTX or Superbee or something similar.

I might be dreaming big, at least I'm dreaming right
Welcome aboard!!

Dream on! Life is nothing without dreams to chase and hopefully achieve!
Save hrd and just wait. Just wait. Don’t buy a crappy rot box unless your really talented to fix the body up.

Thanks everyone, been busy with school, my last year and taking college courses.

Great informtion and enjoy looking at the pictures. There's so many different options and color combinations. The Chargers, Superbirds and Daytona's are added to the list now.

Welcome, I got my first mopar when I was 19. Smashed it into a tree (mom's car).
Dad said there you go enjoy your new car.
I did fix that car but it took a while...

Auto Transport Service
Back