• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hyrdgoon's - project angrybird

Glad your going with more sidewall! Yea for mini tubs.

Glad your going with more sidewall! Yea for mini tubs.

Yeah I've never liked the rubber band look either but I thought mine looked okay till I got them under the car. Like I said I'll melt these off and then replace with something that fills the wheel well better.

Wowser, you are right. I figure I will go through one rear set every summer. I love black marks! I have MT 325/15/50 on mine.

Dam 315s are wide, gonna look killer from the back. Let me how much it is for a pilots license, cause that bird is gonna fly.

I was fortunate enough to have a visit from Devin (747Mopar) this past weekend as well as his awesome daughter! Unfortunately we didn't get out to any car shows but Dev helped me make up for missing my car enjoying some wheel time in his while his daughter kept my gf busy! ( or the other way around we aren't Sure!)

We set aside some jobs we hoped to get done including swapping in the blower can and getting the front buttoned up. Unfortunately since I'm as green as they get I didn't have all the bits and pieces (like new lifters!) on hand to button it up.

We did spend one evening in the garage though putting together the Magnum Force front end which is nice to see assembled and gives me piece of mind knowing that i got all the parts from Clint. Although something seems odd about my green bearings fitting into the bearing cups.

I can't say how much I appreciate Devin's help and attempts to point me in the right direction. The only thing missing from the trip was our good buddy Larry (Kahn)!!

We did a quick try of my rear wheels on Devin's car to see if 305's would fit and they did and then did a quick rubber swap as I bought some more new tires with just a little more sidewall. I didn't get a lot of pics but here's a few

20170731_104251.jpg 20170730_141408.jpg 20170730_141408.jpg 20170731_210501.jpg

Always a good time in Canada, cars or no cars. I honestly just like seeing my daughter have a blast and with Jen it's bound to happen lol. Only complaint is the border........ on the plus side I know my cooling system is well up to the task.

The visit was well worth it, great food, great hospitality, tinkering with a Mopar and now not only do I know 305s will fit but I brought a set back with me (thanks). Finally getting to meet and visit the shop that does all the work I'm seeing on here was great as well as impressive. He Also generously offered all of the pre fabricated pieces for me to build my own beefy rear axle along with the coil over mounts that I must say are sweeeeeet! This changes my plan on my rear disc upgrade and possible gear swap, I'm now leaning towards building this rear housing and doing the disc, gear swap, and torque arm all at once on a new rear.

Stinks that there's a 6 hour drive between us or we'd defenetly find a way to speed up your Bird project.

Always a good time in Canada, cars or no cars. I honestly just like seeing my daughter have a blast and with Jen it's bound to happen lol. Only complaint is the border........ on the plus side I know my cooling system is well up to the task.

The visit was well worth it, great food, great hospitality, tinkering with a Mopar and now not only do I know 305s will fit but I brought a set back with me (thanks). Finally getting to meet and visit the shop that does all the work I'm seeing on here was great as well as impressive. He Also generously offered all of the pre fabricated pieces for me to build my own beefy rear axle along with the coil over mounts that I must say are sweeeeeet! This changes my plan on my rear disc upgrade and possible gear swap, I'm now leaning towards building this rear housing and doing the disc, gear swap, and torque arm all at once on a new rear.

Stinks that there's a 6 hour drive between us or we'd defenetly find a way to speed up your Bird project.

I was also glad you got to meet Garth and see his shop and I am looking forward to seeing another one of these rear ends built! You know you guys are ALWAYS welcome here and since I'm missing the Nats hopefully I can get your way again sometime soon where I can be of some help. Who knows maybe we could plan another weekend sometime when we can line things up with Garth, Larry and yourself here and really have at it over a weekend might force the project back into motion. I guess we'll have to see! Either way I appreciate your help more than I can even say

Wait a minute. Not many Garth's out there in the world. My name is Garth. Who is this guy? I need to connect. Lol. I have never met another....

I was fortunate enough to have a visit from Devin (747Mopar) this past weekend as well as his awesome daughter! Unfortunately we didn't get out to any car shows but Dev helped me make up for missing my car enjoying some wheel time in his while his daughter kept my gf busy! ( or the other way around we aren't Sure!)

We set aside some jobs we hoped to get done including swapping in the blower can and getting the front buttoned up. Unfortunately since I'm as green as they get I didn't have all the bits and pieces (like new lifters!) on hand to button it up.

We did spend one evening in the garage though putting together the Magnum Force front end which is nice to see assembled and gives me piece of mind knowing that i got all the parts from Clint. Although something seems odd about my green bearings fitting into the bearing cups.

I can't say how much I appreciate Devin's help and attempts to point me in the right direction. The only thing missing from the trip was our good buddy Larry (Kahn)!!

We did a quick try of my rear wheels on Devin's car to see if 305's would fit and they did and then did a quick rubber swap as I bought some more new tires with just a little more sidewall. I didn't get a lot of pics but here's a few

View attachment 496902 View attachment 496903 View attachment 496904 View attachment 496905
very nice wheels, damn they suit that orange paint too Devin

We must have more than our quota, :lol:
we also have Garth Brooks

Canada has it's own Garth. One per country is the limit I think :)

I know a guy named Garth Schmeck too,
he was a shop mngr at P.U.E.C... {Pacific Utility Equipment Co.}

Auto Transport Service
Back