• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I just bought this Drag car

IMG_9356.JPG
IMG_9357.JPG
About a month ago I ordered front & rear Fiberglass bumpers for the car from a company in Canada called Showcars. The rear bumper arrived today & the front is due soon. I only briefly looked it over but this piece looks to be very nice quality. No air bubbles or chips. No jagged edges. Very smooth. I haven't installed it yet so my opinion my change LOL. Can't wait till the front one arrives. This should save at least 175 pounds. My goal is to get the car down to 3400 or less.

IMG_8841.JPG
I also bought these manual pedals for it. You know just incase I want to have the only big block 4 speed 77 B body Fury drag car out there.

I wanted to do a 4spd conversion on my Magnum once. Where did you get the pedal assembly from, or what car?

Wow! Weird car too have a manual.
I understand that the earlier 74 & down will fit. Is this correct?

IMG_9552.JPG
IMG_9553.JPG
IMG_9554.JPG
I finally got time today to work on FURYIOUS. I finished the install of the master cylinder. Fabbed up a piece of tin to cover the gap left from the adapter. I got the line lock installed & all the hard lines installed. I also got a 8.75 rear from a C body car & brought it up to the shop. Fabbed up a plate to mount the block valve to the frame. Next is to get the steering column put back in. I stripped it down to just the shaft to save weight

IMG_9904.JPG
IMG_9905.JPG
IMG_9906.JPG
And the front bumper finally arrived & it looks nice. 7 pounds. These two bumpers should save at 200 pounds off this car.

IMG_9920.JPG
I made some more progress on FURYIOUS today. I got the dash cluster reinstalled & all the gauges working. I left the tach out as I didn't find a loose wire so not sure why it's not working so I'm going to have it checked. I hope it's ok

OP, nice ride!!

Use caution when dealing with ShowCars..... they have a bad reputation and horrible reviews....
Some of their stuff is reboxed VFN Fiberglass items.

OP, nice ride!!

Use caution when dealing with ShowCars..... they have a bad reputation and horrible reviews....
Some of their stuff is reboxed VFN Fiberglass items.
Yes that's true. My front bumper which was way late getting to was shipped from VFN. The quality was very good on both bumpers however. I stayed on them. Politely calling them about every 10 days AFTER the time frame they gave me came & went. Yes they made excuses but I deal with people all the time so I knew how to keep the pressure on them without a major blow up. Eventually I got my parts. Another note the prices on their site is WAY wrong. I think each bumper ended up being about $100-$120 bucks more. Funny thing. I e mailed them last week about some more parts & they haven't responded. I think they are done with me LOL

IMG_3291.JPG
IMG_3292.JPG
IMG_3293.JPG
IMG_3294.JPG
IMG_3295.JPG
IMG_3296.JPG
IMG_3297.JPG
IMG_3298.JPG
IMG_3299.JPG
IMG_3300.JPG
I got the steering column mocked up today. I'm using bearings I bought from Speedway Motors.

Auto Transport Service
Back