• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i need 1970 roadrunner graphics

joshb1983

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
do Phoenix graphics make the complete set of 1970 roadrunner graphics??i need all of them and in black...didn't see them on website..wasn't sure if they made so fig id ask on here..i need the stripes for the sides, the trunk lid and hood stripe set..

yeah they have 'em black gold or white. if by chance they dont,,,,,search ebay " 70 road runner stripes"...i seen them there a million gazillion times!

which decklid stripe color is correct and will match my organsol black tailpanel? reflective black?...i see black and reflective black...wasnt sure if theres a big color difference..my tailpanels organsol black and wanted the stripe to match or be as close a possible..

road runners did not have black'ed out tail panels. ...unless you did that yourself.

GTX's did and i BELIEVE sport sattys had them,,,,but i could be wrong

road runners did not have black'ed out tail panels. ...unless you did that yourself.

GTX's did and i BELIEVE sport sattys had them,,,,but i could be wrong

ya i know..i did it my self,,i like the look better than plain tail panel...trying to find out which black stripe is closest to the organsol black they used on hoods and tailpanels from what i seen its reflective black

ya i know..i did it my self,,i like the look better than plain tail panel...trying to find out which black stripe is closest to the organsol black they used on hoods and tailpanels from what i seen its reflective black

reflective black would be the best match....and it looks cool at night too!:headbang:

I understand what your trying to do here, let me tell you how i managed to get mine right for the mirrors and the wing.. I went to Autozone and tried to find the correct white i needed to do it and until i found out the match up paints wont shine without going over them with clear coat (vehicles now use base/clear) I picked up a can of Nissan white, i, of course didn't buy the clear coat but took it home and tried it on a piece of plastic and it matched up perfect.. I don't know if you get the same results with the black but its a shot.. being the stripes (mine) are the same color as that Nissan paint i bought whats the chances that black could do the same for you? I know it sounds nuts and maybe i just lucked out but for 8 bucks to try it it cant hurt. Ive tried to find something that may help you with this, the way i did it sounds crazy but it came out just the way i wanted it, i couldn't find anything so i thought id just tell you how i did it and you can call me nuts or give it a try.

I understand what your trying to do here, let me tell you how i managed to get mine right for the mirrors and the wing.. I went to Autozone and tried to find the correct white i needed to do it and until i found out the match up paints wont shine without going over them with clear coat (vehicles now use base/clear) I picked up a can of Nissan white, i, of course didn't buy the clear coat but took it home and tried it on a piece of plastic and it matched up perfect.. I don't know if you get the same results with the black but its a shot.. being the stripes (mine) are the same color as that Nissan paint i bought whats the chances that black could do the same for you? I know it sounds nuts and maybe i just lucked out but for 8 bucks to try it it cant hurt. Ive tried to find something that may help you with this, the way i did it sounds crazy but it came out just the way i wanted it, i couldn't find anything so i thought id just tell you how i did it and you can call me nuts or give it a try.
ill check it out...its hard to find the prefect colors at local stores..they dont have a big variety..they have a gloss black stripe and a reflective..i want reflective but gloss would prob match better..so not sure which route to go

Auto Transport Service
Back