• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need another Mopar like I need a hole in the head

Congrats RC, I'm sure you of course had Submits blessing after the long discussion of what a good deal, rarity, and how it would boost your testosterone level. Right?
Or why is there now a shiny new 90K SUV in the driveway?
It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
:rofl::rofl:

Don't feel alone with your condition. Many of us are with you.
IMG_0718.JPG

That car doesn't count.
Number one is that it runs.
Number two is that people are already going gaga over it.
And you could probably sell it pretty easily.

I've had a lead on this since last year, and brought it home yesterday. It's just what I needed so the wife would stop conversing for the Holiday weekend. I'm sure she'll come around when I tell her what a "Great Investment it is"...
IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG

I've had a lead on this since last year, and brought it home yesterday. It's just what I needed so the wife would stop conversing for the Holiday weekend. I'm sure she'll come around when I tell her what a "Great Investment it is"...View attachment 440767 View attachment 440768
Lucky SOB, I've been hounding a guy over a 331 HEMI for years. No luck yet

wow,now see Thats a clean charger.
man that looks goooooood.
and of course,the burning question...how Much did you pay for such awesomeness??
( i meant the car btw )

would like to know how much the Hemi was scored for as well @ vandan.
gives people hope when they see realistic prices.

wow,now see Thats a clean charger.
man that looks goooooood.
and of course,the burning question...how Much did you pay for such awesomeness??
( i meant the car btw )

would like to know how much the Hemi was scored for as well @ vandan.
gives people hope when they see realistic prices.
Never have liked asking about prices but....have done it. I'm also interested in real world prices and not some over inflated auction figure.

Mark

Congratulations on another beautiful 68 to add to your stable....Truly happy for you my friend!

You are one heck of a caretaker of these machines and it landed in the right hands......

Justin

I'm actually getting a hole in my head today (dental work).

Does that mean I can buy another car?

Last edited:
That is a really Fine looking piece RC!!......& im not a fan of reds. Gawd i want another b bod! RC,,,did You know that 68 button marker lenses can be swapped out with glass blue dot lenses? I did it on my 68 Coro & was just happier than a dog eating catshit.....looked so good at night sitting static with just the parking lights on. Love Your new aqquisition....jealous liking

I've got holes all over my head too don't worry it's not a bad thing.

Hope the "submit" likes it

Auto Transport Service
Back