• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need this tool.

BeeKool

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
I need a 3/8" coupler to connect my ratchet to my distributor wrench.
I had one but it ran away. I got it from an estate auction so I'm not sure where to get another.
It should be no more than an inch or so long. Also I would like to get more sizes of the distributor wrench if anybody can point me in the proper direction, thanks
20170511_123846.jpg

A twelve point socket should fit both ends if you get the right size. The twelve points will fit a square bolt or square drive on a ratchet. Then just plug the other end into your distributor wrench. You probably already have a socket that will work in your tool box!

That's a good idea. But the part I had was double 3/8 female and knurled nicely on the outside.

Now that you mention it. I have some old 8 pt sockets that would work.

I was hoping to replace the part though

cut it off and weld on the correct female drive adapter.

I need a 3/8" coupler to connect my ratchet to my distributor wrench.
I had one but it ran away. I got it from an estate auction so I'm not sure where to get another.
It should be no more than an inch or so long. Also I would like to get more sizes of the distributor wrench if anybody can point me in the proper direction, thanks
View attachment 425615
How about take a socket for a square head nut, in the appropriate size? ...........................MO

I ended up ordering the kit from Summit. It was a carbon copy of the one I lost.

I initially wanted to order the kit from K-D because it looks to be of higher quality, but the bastards wanted 20$ to ship it to me. As opposed to the 6$ from Summit.

Thanks to all for the speedy response.

20170524_174448.jpg

Ordered Sunday got today at noonish.
Total cost $15..

Auto Transport Service
Back