• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i s o .... 1962 dart model 440 2 door hard top

hacksaw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score
looking for my old 62 dart ... last seen in missoula montana in 2000-2001 ..... white with blue guts ..... pic ain't of her .. but is just like her

3178507773_28f0f7f0a2.jpg

I got mine for sale. It's on this site.

I got mine for sale. It's on this site.
hard to beleave its still for sale ... sweet ride. but im kinda looking for my old one. it was the car i learnd how to drive in.

You might try reaching out to this group for additional info ... perhaps they might know the whereabouts.

http://www.moparsatthefort.com/index.html
I know them .... he said he has never had a 62 dart at the fort. But we got to talking and some old names came up that I ain't herd in years. Thay remember the car but no one has seen her sence I had it. We are guessing its in a back yard or a shed some place in boxes. .... Was nice to chat with some of the old mopar folks in missoula tho. Some news good .. some not so much like my old 69 R/T SE died a grizzly death at the hands of a drunk teen. It been a long time. I realy should get back and see these folks. Didn't relise how much I missed the old crowd

I grew up in Missoula and it appears as though you spent some time there also. I will reach out to a couple of friends who still live there and see if they remember seeing it hiding in a back yard somewhere and will let you know.

I grew up in Missoula and it appears as though you spent some time there also. I will reach out to a couple of friends who still live there and see if they remember seeing it hiding in a back yard somewhere and will let you know.
thanks .... and ya .. big part of my life is still there ...

Auto Transport Service
Back