• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I simply can not wait:

21298c618e9facb9c85453a5b4e4a1be.jpg
800px-Melania_Trump_2011.jpg
bikini-thumbnail.jpg
this is gonna be a whole lot better to look at......dammmmmmmmm

I'm guessing France is in blue. I don't know about you guys but I would tap that one too. Maybe on a cold night, after a 12 pack, the one on the right as well.

Locker room talk right?

The one on the right? Noooooooo! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Man, that is one frumpy butt!

Reminds me of one of my work Xmas parties back in the mid/late 80's. After the evening was well underway (and everyone was pretty much lit), one of male colleagues grabs the mic from the DJ and as serious & sober as a judge announces that Oprah (insert the First Yeti here) was just arrested at JFK. Of course, O was hot sh*t back then and newsworthy so nearly everyone was aghast(sp?). He continued on to say that it happened right after she went through the security check where they detected 80lbs of crack under her skirt.

He said it with such conviction (and a straight face) that it took some several minutes or so to figure out he was full of sh*t.

Reminds me of one of my work Xmas parties back in the mid/late 80's. After the evening was well underway (and everyone was pretty much lit), one of male colleagues grabs the mic from the DJ and as serious & sober as a judge announces that Oprah (insert the First Yeti here) was just arrested at JFK. Of course, O was hot sh*t back then and newsworthy so nearly everyone was aghast(sp?). He continued on to say that it happened right after she went through the security check where they detected 80lbs of crack under her skirt.

He said it with such conviction (and a straight face) that it took some several minutes or so to figure out he was full of sh*t.
There has got to at least that there now if not more. What an ugly site.

All she truly is ,is a house taimed gorilla .
I'm not racist I'm honest!

Oh and on the Jackie Kennedy subject that's alot of bush I'm a young guy girls in my day kept it land scapped but the *** was quite nice ! I would of played with it

I made the comment the other night that it's nice to have to have a beautiful, elegant first lady for a change. I received the stink eye from my wife in return.
X2

Auto Transport Service
Back