• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i think i'm in love

polywideblock

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score
if this is in the wrong spot mods feel free to move
wow just wow # 1 off the st Louis line with doc's
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...6ee0f3a6:g:d0YAAOSw0fhXmUET&item=152184091558
00.JPG

01.JPG

43.JPG

56.JPG

60.JPG

I drove a near twin to this car for 15 years. The only diff. was mine had blue interior.

Nice car! What do you think the bid will get to?

more than I can afford ,if the aussie dollar wasn't in a hole I'd be biding on it :thumbsup: already at 40k aussie :BangHead:

still is, that's the conversion to our aussie dollar :eek:

So you folks have -little- dollars and we have -bigger- dollars.:D

Value is a moving target when it comes to money exchange rates.

Shipping is another issue. --If you didn't live on the moon maybe this car could be yours.:p

yeah still have to add another 3-4 K for shipping to the purchase price + 10% of everything added together for the GST :rolleyes: and then I'd pay "luxury vehicle tax" as well :BangHead:

if this is in the wrong spot mods feel free to move
wow just wow # 1 off the st Louis line with doc's
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...6ee0f3a6:g:d0YAAOSw0fhXmUET&item=152184091558

00.JPG

01.JPG

43.JPG

56.JPG

60.JPG
As of March 22,1999 it was noted by GG as the #1 (lowest number) off the production line.
This has been proven wrong with 22 recorded that have lower numbers.
It is a sharp looking Charger R/T, I like the Blue, white and white.
I like the J41 bright pedal dress up, but it's not a A47 SE coded car.

Last edited:
She's definitely a sweet ride alright. I say it should go for $45-50k.

............ and then I'd pay "luxury vehicle tax" as well :BangHead:

Man you guys are getting screwed over.... :BangHead:

BTW, thanks for posting, and it is the right spot to post this...although, I would have considered the Blue Forum a good spot also....nice **** :thumbsup:

Judging by the undercoating on the insides of the quarters leads me to believe that the quarters were replaced and the seems filled in on the lower valance are filled up which is a red flag.

78.JPG

29.JPG

But I don't like the way this is worded....

"I believe the car has been repainted, but it is the original color B5 Blue." Of course it has been repainted!

That being said, it's a very pretty car and from what the pictures show, it's done to a high standard of quality.

Auto Transport Service
Back