• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of engine

Mlear2017

Local time
2:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for 383,440, or even a 360 magnum. 67-73. $400-$650. I want a little project to do while I'm looking for a car. I'm willing to drive to get it.

I'm looking for 383,440, or even a 360 magnum. 67-73. $400-$650. I want a little project to do while I'm looking for a car. I'm willing to drive to get it.
i got a 62 361 ya can have if ya want to come get it ... lol

I have several 440s, a 400, and a 383 for sale. I'm 50 miles north of Grand Rapids, MI.

Would you be interested in a 400 ? I'm about 35 miles north of Lafayette. Carb to pan, ran when pulled about 3 years ago.

If anyone has pics please send them if you can.
Sorry, I see you would like photos. I have one in my files.
Mike

IMG_1633.JPG

Hi MLear2017, My 400 came out of a 73 Charger. When I bought the Charger the odometer showed 109 K miles. The paint looked kind of fresh.I do not know if had been rebuilt recently or not. The man I bought the car from got it at an estate sale and didn't know much about the car's history. The motor ran fine when it was pulled 3 years ago. The reason for swap was I wanted to put in a crate 440 and didn't want to build this one up. I would like to get $400 for it. If you're interested PM me a phone #. I have it crated right now but I can text pictures if you want.

Auto Transport Service
Back