• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

is this guy for real??

"Mine is REAL even thought the cars history I collected over 10 years was destroyed the other day in a drunk rage. Just take my word this is the real deal."

bwahahahhahaha!!!

00G0G_3tpzzfN1KQI_600x450.jpg

01414_8Q24F4BOp51_600x450.jpg

00z0z_f2SSzWSlFMt_600x450.jpg

"....All those other so called melrose Missile cars are FAKE! CLONES! COPYS! ECT! Mine is REAL ....."

and now for the Real Deal..... :rolling::rolling::rolling:

00D0D_jh1z15QkimB_600x450.jpg

00M0M_73Ad44jgAsM_600x450.jpg

as Budnicks would say....someone's been drinking the Bong water again. :grin:

Check out the front fender openings...not even close to being modified or altered.

Obviously satire. "Just take my word this is the real deal."

I am thinking this was posted by someone that went to see the car and was not happy. still funny though...

Hey this cat went to a LOT of trouble to move all the frame, wheel alterations and put the original interior back in tact to allow it to age with the new paint job after its racing career. For me I bow to him for this great effort. :)

Well, at least his asking price of $1 is reasonable. After all, as rusty as the car is, it's got to have some part on it that would be worth $1. :headbang:

In addition: There is a parts 65 belvedere I. The parts car is over all solid, for pictures Email me please.

I think the rusty car is the parts car. But, yeah, this guy is entertaining. Where are some pics of the Melrose car in it's current state? I could post up some pics of Sox & Martin's Paper Tiger and claim I'm selling it, too. But then again, I destroyed everything in a drunken rage yesterday. LOL

Has anyone emailed him for pics?

Auto Transport Service
Back