• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB ISO 68 B Model Road Runner 727 Trans Dip Stick(only; ideally with out tube)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunnerRoy

Local time
6:47 PM
Reaction score
Trying to get my grandfathers 68 running for our yearly car show in Eureka Springs, AR.

We've ordered a few dipsticks and tubes over the last few years but none will fit correctly, the last tube i tried to place the o-ring fit but i believe the bracket mounted in the wrong place or was too short.

I'm having a terribly hard time trying to find a OEM dipstick or Tube and dipstick that looks like it will fit.

He doesnt want a flex tube or drill into the firewall so trying to keep as stock looking as possible the only dipstick ive found so far is part number #4202951 which i think will work but i dont want to waste his money because i believe the one i found has a no return policy.

Like title says 68 B Model road runner with a 383 and 727 Transmission.

Thanks for reading my post, any help in the right direction is appreciated.

That’s the wrong one. U should need the tube that bolts to the tranny case. Unless of course u have a 69 and newer tranny. I should have the correct tube and stick if u need it. Kim

That’s the wrong one. U should need the tube that bolts to the tranny case. Unless of course u have a 69 and newer tranny. I should have the correct tube and stick if u need it. Kim
pnora's tube/dip stick he linked me fit perfectly, not for sure age of trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back