• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's 20 here this morning....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
That's only 23 degrees below normal for this time of year! Was a bit worried about the pipes in the shop but the faucet in the washroom in the back was still dripping. Opened it up and it ran fine so things are still looking ok for now. Lots of fires around Houston due to space heaters in the older houses and mobile homes. It's sad and more so when kids die....

16...SIXTEEN degrees in the south Louisiana swamp! Sleet yesterday evening, a little snow...at least 2 more days of sub freezing temperatures! It was only 2 weeks ago we had freezing temperatures for about 5 days! Never had cold temps like this for this kind of duration in my 56 years!

11 in West Virginia but that's not that unusual for us. 20 in Texas and 16 in Louisiana is. Welcome to winter!

Last edited:
North Dallas

IMG_20180117_075309751.jpg

Yep, F that! It's 55 here right now and I am chilly.

Yeah, and climate change is a hoax! lol.....

17 this morning in my neck of the woods...windchill had to be single digits..

+1 this morning here. Yesterday it was -5 in the morning the wind chill at 45mph froze the 50 50 antifreeze in my radiator. I Should have put cardboard in front of it before I left home.

Maybe this thread should morph in to wind chill on an engine? ‘They’ say wind has no effect to an inantimate object; not totally sure myself.

Maybe this thread should morph in to wind chill on an engine? ‘They’ say wind has no effect to an inantimate object; not totally sure myself.
up to 17 now, heading for freezing. 4 two nights ago, 7 last night. supposed to be hi 60`s this week end !

Auto Transport Service
Back