• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Its here!! I've got bird Brains.

Ludeke74

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
My Stinger fiberglass Superbird kit made it today and it looks to be in perfect condition. So excited! :headbang:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,241
I look at that picture and all I can say is what a freakin BOAT! LOL!
Congrats on the parts. I think stinger took over AAR fiberglass and I have used some AAR stuff in years past with good results.
Matt

Thanks Mattsmopars. I've studied a lot of pictures on line but sure wish a real bird man could do me a huge favor and measure the wing location fr bk and side to side.
I love the wing cars, when I was a little dude some family friends had a lime light Superbird in the barn storing it for an uncle from Iowa. I use to stare at it and act like I was driving it. Guess this is the way to make my dream come true. :hello2:

- - - Updated - - -

Mattsmopars you are right about AAR. While talking to Rick I found they build the Corvette Can Am kit also which my dads 76 has on it. Pretty cool looking but took me a while to find out what the kit even was.

Nice! That floaty toy doesn't suck either. :headbang:

That's a damn big boat for living in a corn patch!

Ok ok! It's a Baja 370 Force with twin 525 horse Procharged big blocks. Full living quarters, A/C and one hell of a sound system. The only problem is our lake is at half pool :angryfire:. It looks like the Lake of the Ozarks for a couple trips.

That's a damn big boat for living in a corn patch!

I was thinking the same thing ... :glasses10:

- - - Updated - - -

Ok ok! It's a Baja 370 Force with twin 525 horse Procharged big blocks. Full living quarters, A/C and one hell of a sound system. The only problem is our lake is at half pool :angryfire:. It looks like the Lake of the Ozarks for a couple trips.

Sweet! Will she run 100 mph?

nice boat nice bird build but I also see RC planes hanging in the back ground

Yea, and the hood scoops are lopsided & on the wrong end of the car, unless it goes real fast in reverse!!!!

Them Nebraska people's is weird.... Big boat....no lake, nice car.... backwards & lopsided. Wingy bits for a bird, but no birdy car to be seen, then a bunch of little toy crop dusters.!!!!:tongue3:

I'm thinkin' a bit too much corn likker?????

What Sitinger Fiberglass Superbird kit?

LOL

Yup, Big Boat!

"THAT THING GOT A HEMI IN IT?"
(The Boat)

Corn is where it's at but I'm just a John Deere tech of 21 years with a shitty 401k balance but lots of cool toys in the shop! :headbang:

Wing and fenders mounted. Looks like it's going to take some time and thought to securely mount the nose so it will last. Being an iron guy I'm not to impressed with the total fiberglass mounting of the nose.

image.jpg image.jpg

Looks great! Does that kit have working headlights too?

It has all the light parts (fiberglass) but assembly looks challenging to get the correct throw to clear the opening.

That is one HELL of a garage Ludeke !
Congrads, car looks great...will be sweet when finally completed!

Auto Transport Service
Back