• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joe Dirt

I saw the Dirt Daytona at the Mopar Nats back in about 02 or 03. Not sure which year but the guy that owns it was staying at the same motel as I was. I remember him telling me that the movie people used coffee to create the rust on the chrome wheels.

I had the chance to bid on that car on eBay in the late 1990's. It went for just over $16K. I thought that was a steal!

Nahhh... Here's Joe Dirt... My Crabbin Buddy
046.jpg
048.jpg
045.jpg

Saw it up close & personal at Spring Fling in Van Nuys, CA the year the movie came out. It was unattended a lot and they were cool with looking in/around/under it.

I saw the Dirt Daytona at the Mopar Nats back in about 02 or 03. Not sure which year but the guy that owns it was staying at the same motel as I was. I remember him telling me that the movie people used coffee to create the rust on the chrome wheels.
2002 at the motel 6 on brice road who has a copy of my burn out next door at the motel ?

2002 at the motel 6 on brice road who has a copy of my burn out next door at the motel ?
Hi Rob, I was there at Motel 6 with you for a couple of those years. I remember you doing the burn out but didn't film it. How are you doing? Still have the car?

Hi Rob, I was there at Motel 6 with you for a couple of those years. I remember you doing the burn out but didn't film it. How are you doing? Still have the car?
Doing good yes i still have the car .... its on display at http://wheelsofyesteryearmb.com/ till the end of the year i have a guy wanting to buy it just cant make up my mind still staying up their and going to the nats

10731164_851542608197441_533668968619523680_n.jpg

Good for you Rob. We have not been to the Nats for 3 years now. Gotta get back there though. I miss the good times we had at Motel 6 and Brice road. The Reynoldsburg cops pretty much ruined it but probably needed to. Remember when there was so much smoke coming from the burnouts at Motel 6 and next door, that they were thinking about shutting down I 70?

Good for you Rob. We have not been to the Nats for 3 years now. Gotta get back there though. I miss the good times we had at Motel 6 and Brice road. The Reynoldsburg cops pretty much ruined it but probably needed to. Remember when there was so much smoke coming from the burnouts at Motel 6 and next door, that they were thinking about shutting down I 70?
oooo the good old days where have they gone i have been going every year since you not missing nothing heath was good but now they shut it down BUT IT SOMETHING I DO EVERY YEAR so i guss i will be their next year LOL

Hey Rob, How about that beautifully restored Hemi Cuda you have? Seen that one at the Mopar Nats a couple years ago when you took the best Hemi. Heard you wanted to sell that car? Is that true? Nicest one I ever seen for sure.

Absolutely love the original Joe Dirt movie. Especially with the Hemi GTX. The 2nd version of the movie was definitely worse than the original. I never knew Adam Sandler produced this movie. I always thought the Daytona looked like a POS in the movie, (which I guess that's how they wanted it to look) but now it's really starting to "grow on me" :thumbsup::confederateflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back