• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JOHN TARRO, NEW MEMBER! OWN 10 B-BODY MUSCLE CARS!

70440GTX

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
I'M NOT NEW TO THE MOPAR HOBBY, BUT I AM TO THIS FORUM! I OWN 2 70 SUPER BEES, 2 70 ROADRUNNERS, A 68 ROADRUNNER, A 69 ROADRUNNER, A 67 CORONET R/T, A 1973 GTX, A 68 CHARGER(MY DRIVER), A 71 CHARGER, AND THEN A COUPLE E -BODIES AND 3 A BODIES. I LIVE IN NEW MEXICO, SO AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO CONTEND WITH MUCH RUST, JUST SUN BEAT PAINT AND INTERIORS! I'LL TRY TO GET PICTURES UP ASAP.

welcome from s carolina and lets see some mopars please.

I would say Welcome to the lunacy, but you're beyond that already.
:welcome:

Wow -quite a stash you’ve accumulated there. There must be more to the story so let’s hear it. As you noted we love our Mopar **** and by the sounds of it you could supply the forum with at least 15 minutes worth of thrill. Can’t wait to see the horde.

WOW!!! I am jealous. Welcome from N.C.

this-thread-is-worthless-without-pictures.jpg

Welcome but u didn't say anything any "elephants" in that stash!

Welcome from NC! The natives are getting restless. With a collection like that, you must present pictures!

WELCOME TO THIS GREAT SITE, LOTS OF COOL DUDES HERE. MAYBE TRY UNLOCKING THE ALL CAPS KEY IN YOUR FUTURE POSTS TOO, OKAY ??
All caps makes it look as if you are yelling at people. Thanks!

yeah, no yelling without pics........ get with the program :drama:

oh, and :welcome:

SO THATS WHY THEY HAVE THE READERS DIGEST IN LARGE PRINT...ALWAYS THOUGHT IS WAS FOR POOR EYE SIGHT....AND THIS WHOLE TIME THEY WERE YELLING FOR THE HARD OF HEARING....:rofl:

Welcome to FBBO :thumbsup:

BTW...I'm putting up an item For Sale in the classified if you're interested...
upload_2017-10-19_21-20-36.png

and hurry up with dem pitchers....guys are getting restless here. :poke::D
upload_2017-10-19_21-22-30.png

Auto Transport Service
Back