• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kiwi Connection

70sFanBoy

Local time
12:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi I have just joined FBBO. About a year ago I got a box (shipping container) full of B-Body stuff (75&76 Cordoba's) Since then I have enjoyed driving, cleaning and improving them when and where possible ($$)
I have some plans for the 76 but would like to keep Orrigy the 75, as it is a really great survive car :) that now belongs to the wife!
One of the thoughts was to "upgrade" the smog motor (B series BB 400) with a 451 stroker kit to get some extra lazy horsepower and torque out of it. I'm not looking for a racer or strip machine just a heavy missile that can pass anything but a gas station. Anyway I am looking forward to reading more content on this forum.
Cheers
Jim

Ruby-Tech-Park-Mod.jpg

_1080115-J.JPG

_1080056-A.JPG

20230716_105327-Z.jpg

Girls.jpg

Cool for Cordoba/s, do they have Corintian Leather (?)
sorry couldn't resist

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi I have just joined FBBO. About a year ago I got a box (shipping container) full of B-Body stuff (75&76 Cordoba's) Since then I have enjoyed driving, cleaning and improving them when and where possible ($$)
I have some plans for the 76 but would like to keep Orrigy the 75, as it is a really great survive car :) that now belongs to the wife!
One of the thoughts was to "upgrade" the smog motor (B series BB 400) with a 451 stroker kit to get some extra lazy horsepower and torque out of it. I'm not looking for a racer or strip machine just a heavy missile that can pass anything but a gas station. Anyway I am looking forward to reading more content on this forum.
Cheers
Jim

View attachment 1645555

View attachment 1645556

View attachment 1645557

View attachment 1645558

View attachment 1645559
Welcome to FBBO from sunny Auckland :thumbsup:

Couple of mighty fine looking machines you have there. I bet they are good to just cruise around in .....Hamiton for an ice-cream on a lazy Sunday. :lol:

Welcome from North East of you, after a long swim, from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4487.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from sunny Auckland :thumbsup:

Couple of mighty fine looking machines you have there. I bet they are good to just cruise around in .....Hamiton for an ice-cream on a lazy Sunday. :lol:
Thanks and yes good for cruising but wouldn't mind a hair more gee, gee. Hopefully might bump into you around the traps too

Welcome aboard Jim!! Two beautiful Mopars you've got there and those wheels go very nicely with both!

Cheers . . .
Welcome (1).jpg

Welcome from Alabama, you never have a problem with a Mopar wanting to pass a gas station, but finding gas that will run in them is sometimes the issue.

Cool for Cordoba/s, do they have Corintian Leather (?)
sorry couldn't resist

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
Until you have rolled around naked on Corinthian leather,you don't know what you are missing!,Okay enough about that! Lol It's always a good thing to have your wife involved in your hobby! Welcome to the site!

Welcome from NY which is in the united states.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. A lot of those Cordoba's were built in Windsor, Ontario. Cool cars; I wondered what happened to all of them! LOL. Thanks for your pictures.

Auto Transport Service
Back