• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last shot

HEMI-ITIS

STREETER on LI
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Going BLACK FRIDAY racing.Temps in the mid 50s will make for great air.Want o best all my new bests!!Car is responding well to increased boost.Hope to get from 6lbs to 9 or 10 lbs!!!
I've been talked into being one of those N/T guys,,,,,LMAO!

I have a feeling my car is no longer going to have a quicker ET than yours.
Doug

I have 2 more pulleys to try.I don't think I will see over 9 lbs but should get me there.

Time for N/T on the window,,,,,,,LMFAF!!!

Going BLACK FRIDAY racing.Temps in the mid 50s will make for great air.Want o best all my new bests!!Car is responding well to increased boost.Hope to get from 6lbs to 9 or 10 lbs!!!
I've been talked into being one of those N/T guys,,,,,LMAO!
Come on Hemi-itis, I don't even know ya and I'm pullin for you.

What happens, happens, I can't wait to see it...

hope all goes well, I vote for 10lbs boost
little pulley on top big pulley on bottom :lol:

good luck

Y;know Bud,I have many pulleys to play with.I enjoyed finding the timing sweet spot watching the tenthes of second drop.Went from a 60 tooth on top to 58,54 to 49 tooth.Went from 9.7 @ 140 to 9.3 at a click under 147 MPH.Only picked up 2 lbs of boost,these big heads LOVE boost!

Found this vid from the lanes.

Hung with the fam on turkey day and stuffed my face!! So up at 4am to go to a rented garage to load up the car.They love me over there:rofl:.Did not take the cooler or pit bike and rolled with 2 other guys,,,,,,3 hours to the track:mad:.
Atco was a shitshow on Black Friday.Alot of cars showed up,so there were a few oil downs and a few crashes.My 1st hit I spun and it went 144 MPH.The track went away before I could make another pass,,,,,,but DAMN!! Sounded real crisp with the small pulley on top.Guess I'm done for the season,will start winter projects after new year.
I didn't take one picture that day,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Have made 5 pulley changes.2 lbs of boost was picked up and 7 MPH.Real happy with the way it's running now.6 lbs gave me 146.6 sumtin which is 147 to me.What will 10 to 12 give me:lol:

Well at these temps the air is good but the track will be too cold. Time for winter projects.

At least you got her back together in time to make a few passes :thumbsup:

That 2 day weekend at Lebanon Valley will hold me through the winter.I have a good idea what is there,but I'm only legal to 8.5:lol:

Man I hate to hear you only got 1 hit in....I was hoping to here about some new best!
What time of year does the ice age retreat enough for y'all to get back on the strip?
Thanks for the update!

Have made 5 pulley changes.2 lbs of boost was picked up and 7 MPH.Real happy with the way it's running now.6 lbs gave me 146.6 sumtin which is 147 to me.What will 10 to 12 give me
When you make pulley changes, what regulates the amount of fuel to increase (or decrease)? Is it just more air draws more fuel or do you make jet changes or??

Auto Transport Service
Back