• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Auto Interiors sale

2016 Spring into Savings Sale.jpg

2016 Spring into Savings Sale.jpg

hello all,
my name is rick, and i work here at Legendary Auto Interiors. i see this is an older thread, but i would to take a moment to explain the website issues. we do not have promo codes, as our website is ran through a 3rd party, therefore internally all we can do is take orders. when you actually check out we will see your order, and refund the discounted amount here in the office. we are currently undergoing some changes with this process as we realize it can be a pain. we should have this taken care of relatively soon!

thanks guys!

I want to buy seat covers and door panels but the discounts are not being applied plus the shipping is not free so I do not know what I should do? Thanks for any info. Jim

I want to buy seat covers and door panels but the discounts are not being applied plus the shipping is not free so I do not know what I should do? Thanks for any info. Jim
You should call them, post #22 above says

hello all,
my name is rick, and i work here at Legendary Auto Interiors. i see this is an older thread, but i would to take a moment to explain the website issues. we do not have promo codes, as our website is ran through a 3rd party, therefore internally all we can do is take orders. when you actually check out we will see your order, and refund the discounted amount here in the office. we are currently undergoing some changes with this process as we realize it can be a pain. we should have this taken care of relatively soon!

thanks guys!

Auto Transport Service
Back