• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Vs MrMoparts

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Anyone used the bucket seat foams from MrMoparts? Anyone know where they are getting them?
I have used both companies (Legendary and MrMoparts), and Legendary has treated me very well! MrMoparts has been good too, just not as relaxed and friendly. With the discount (not taking into account the different shipping costs from either) Legendary is offering, the difference comes to about $40.
I'm mainly interested in the quality. In the pictures from each site, they look the same.
Thoughts?

Thanks to those in Pearl Harbor...

Legendary Buckets.jpg MrMoparts Buckets.jpg

My guess or assumption is they are they same part.

I would imagine as listed above that it is coming from the same vendor. Not sure if the other vendor is purchasing directly from Legendary or knows the source from which Legendary is purchasing. There are numerous vendors who retail the Legendary product line at prices considerably lower than the advertised Legendary price.

Legendary. Call them to find out if the same part. If not....buy Legendary

Never had a problem with Mr. Moparts, in fact they got me a door hinge roll pin without me having to pay for a whole kit.

Most of the parts coming from Classic Industries that carries the OER branding is an in house product as manufactured or sourced through their "Original Equipment Replacement" parts group. OER sells to other vendors as well.

I just ordered the seat foam from Legendary for my '62. It's on sale, $55 off from original price.

There is a company called PARTS UNLIMITED INC ( P.U.I )that makes seat foam. Looks cheaper than Legendary and cost the same. I believe Mr M's is Legendary looking at the pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back