• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LENNARD on DC.com, I know you're on here! **Sellers Beware!**

Car Nut

Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Lennard show me the police report that you filed for the stolen panels from your property that day of delivery and I will PayPal you ANOTHER refund! I'm not sending you another money order to your Nigerian address!

Post a picture here and send me the original, you have my address.

It's getting old and I'm tired of this bullshit!

22140939_1604068686322512_8924564959265900302_n.jpg

Last edited:
Little specs of Dreck like this hit & run,,,,or stick around to piss you off before they continue in a different ALI_ASS screen name.I have seen DOZENS of ali-*** names that were used then left dormant untill they are needed to carry on a conversation with themselves:rofl::mob:

This is why that punk will not show his face around here.....I would bet he is also a worthless Liberal.....

WE TAKE CARE OF THIEVES
images.jpg

sorry to step away from the assumed political affiliation name calling, but...

Let me get this straight-

You received the payment
you sent the part
tracking showed delivery
the buyer claimed it was stolen
you filed an insurance claim
you received the claim funds
you sent the claim funds to the buyer
the buyer claimed the funds were stolen
you are considering sending a second sum of money???

N... O... ******* NO!

SFSI you are poking your nose into a long history you know virtually nothing or no one about.....your opinion would make sense if the individual was not known or a newbie...You are out of your league on this one my friend...

He finally admitted he did not file a police report because of his history with law enforcement. If I had stuff worth over $300 stolen off my porch, I would.

sorry to step away from the assumed political affiliation name calling, but...

Let me get this straight-

You received the payment
you sent the part
tracking showed delivery
the buyer claimed it was stolen
you filed an insurance claim
you received the claim funds
you sent the claim funds to the buyer
the buyer claimed the funds were stolen
you are considering sending a second sum of money???

N... O... ******* NO!
Notice how he wants his money, doesn't care less about the panels. So no he's not getting more money out of me, he has/sold the panels and received a refund from FedEx.

He finally admitted he did not file a police report because of his history with law enforcement. If I had stuff worth over $300 stolen off my porch, I would.
Well that makes one feel comforted about selling to him....not...lol

Does that me a long rap sheet? Or pending warrants?

I answered you did i not? I didn't care for the comment and really was it necessary? Its nothing to take offense at but again your correct as i previously stated.

I'm going to stand up for Steve on this one. Maybe he didn't know that Lennard was a liberal, but the post he quoted implied that that poster wasn't certain about it. So I don't mind him calling it out. I am unaware of the previous history of Lennard that says he is a liberal, but don't actually care. I think the issue is that he seems to be on the take, didn't file a police report, but he was paid by Car Nut and that payment was lost in the mail too. I guess that payment is not traceable so there is no clean solution.

PS I am a liberal and vote for who I think will do the most for me and my family in the long run. For my income and where I live, that typically means a democrat. If I were a farmer, I might vote otherwise.

Funny how he leaves the United States, travels to the Netherlands where Charger parts are more valuable over there, right after these were stolen.

Lennard 1.jpg

Thief.jpg

I'm going to stand up for Steve on this one. Maybe he didn't know that Lennard was a liberal, but the post he quoted implied that that poster wasn't certain about it. So I don't mind him calling it out. I am unaware of the previous history of Lennard that says he is a liberal, but don't actually care. I think the issue is that he seems to be on the take, didn't file a police report, but he was paid by Car Nut and that payment was lost in the mail too. I guess that payment is not traceable so there is no clean solution.

PS I am a liberal and vote for who I think will do the most for me and my family in the long run. For my income and where I live, that typically means a democrat. If I were a farmer, I might vote otherwise.
This is the difference between a liberal and a worthless liberal....Similar to a republican and a worthless republican....

My view is not a one way street....Trust me I can easily tell the difference....Your sir are a Liberal and not the latter...However, I can say differently for others posting....

Oh so now i get it. This character said he was a liberal. Could it be maybe this guy is a scam artist thief who looks to provoke people after he robs them, knowing the atmosphere in this country at present?
This is the difference between a liberal and a worthless liberal....Similar to a republican and a worthless republican....

My view is not a one way street....Trust me I can easily tell the difference....Your sir are a Liberal and not the latter...However, I can say differently for others posting....
Thats why i like you so much, you always tell the truth!

Auto Transport Service
Back