• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LENNARD on DC.com, I know you're on here! **Sellers Beware!**

Oh so now i get it. This character said he was a liberal. Could it be maybe this guy is a scam artist thief who looks to provoke people after he robs them, knowing the atmosphere in this country at present?

Thats why i like you so much, you always tell the truth!
Yeap...part of good character and being truthful....unlike others, lol...

He is such a liar, he can not remember what he said from day to day.

BA82EE25-4961-4B5B-99D6-FD2EC23C8935.png
Lennard 117 - 118.jpg

4715445140_041551bff9_b.jpg

We can watch out for more of this and avoid selling, or our stuff to him. This is what I imagine was packed to go the Netherlands.

Glad to be just liberal and not worthless, or by latter did you mean republican? I am also not that (right now).
Car Nut, I think you do a service bringing this up and if more come up, then we bring it up. This is a seller beware.

The follow up posts you just made of inconsistencies tell a lot

View attachment 527798
We can watch out for more of this and avoid selling, or our stuff to him. This is what I imagine was packed to go the Netherlands.

Glad to be just liberal and not worthless, or by latter did you mean republican? I am also not that (right now).
Car Nut, I think you do a service bringing this up and if more come up, then we bring it up. This is a seller beware.

The follow up posts you just made of inconsistencies tell a lot
Stop reading into things,,,,,the latter was in reference to WL....

Yeap...part of good character and being truthful....unlike others, lol...
Its a shame there are people so desperate they resort to robbing people like that guy. Ive only bought stuff never sold anything as of yet and i guess I'm lucky because everyone I've bought from were extremely honest people. Ive even had two guys send me stuff for free and recently a member sent me a complete set of emblems with something else i bought and told me send him whatever i though was fair! How can you beat that!

Its a shame there are people so desperate they resort to robbing people like that guy. Ive only bought stuff never sold anything as of yet and i guess I'm lucky because everyone I've bought from were extremely honest people. Ive even had two guys send me stuff for free and recently a member sent me a complete set of emblems with something else i bought and told me send him whatever i though was fair! How can you beat that!
I have sold hundreds of parts.....Very few bad experiences. I had a similar experience as Carnut had.....

No matter how selective one is at some point as a seller you will run into these unfortunate souls....

My case had a signature required....USPS guy left it and then poof, stolen...Guy demanded me to handle the claim and refund his money....Just like Lennard did constantly harassing me for the refund....Then one day I thought, this is weird actions let me search his handle on eBay....Guess what was being resold on eBay, thats right the stolen part....

The USPS guy and this gent where in on this together and I made the appropriate contacts from the FBI, local police, postmaster general and his employer......You reap what you sow....

What's sad is after Lennard talked me down on price, a guy wanted the panels for full price. :(

Without wanting to sound like a "Party-pooper", we cannot condone the incitement of violence against anyone....having said that, I do agree that this guy Lennard is a total prick and appears to be scummier than a scummy thing covered in crap.

I have sold hundreds of parts.....Very few bad experiences. I had a similar experience as Carnut had.....

No matter how selective one is at some point as a seller you will run into these unfortunate souls....

My case had a signature required....USPS guy left it and then poof, stolen...Guy demanded me to handle the claim and refund his money....Just like Lennard did constantly harassing me for the refund....Then one day I thought, this is weird actions let me search his handle on eBay....Guess what was being resold on eBay, thats right the stolen part....

The USPS guy and this gent where in on this together and I made the appropriate contacts from the FBI, local police, postmaster general and his employer......You reap what you sow....
So let me get this straight. You sent the part and even without a signature required its delivered and seller says he never got it. I thought that seeing UPS/Fed Ex can verify it was delivered and obviously stolen its no longer the seller's responsibility, is that correct? How does insurance fit into all this and who is claim paid to? This seller keeps the part and wants a refund? Thats big balls, but would that be considered mail fraud? Im glad you didn't let that clown get away with this!

My case had a signature required....USPS guy left it and then poof, stolen..

This is what pisses me off about them! I do sig service with them and I never get my sig card back saying it was signed for, and when I ask why? I get the deer in the headlights look and they can't answer my question and when pressed for it they get even dummier. WTF am I paying for anyway?
I'm going to have to do this with some documents here this week, I will be really pissed if it happens again!

I'm going to stand up for Steve on this one. Maybe he didn't know that Lennard was a liberal, but the post he quoted implied that that poster wasn't certain about it. So I don't mind him calling it out. I am unaware of the previous history of Lennard that says he is a liberal, but don't actually care. I think the issue is that he seems to be on the take, didn't file a police report, but he was paid by Car Nut and that payment was lost in the mail too. I guess that payment is not traceable so there is no clean solution.

PS I am a liberal and vote for who I think will do the most for me and my family in the long run. For my income and where I live, that typically means a democrat. If I were a farmer, I might vote otherwise.

Ha Ha!
Here we go again!

Lets get back on track here.....

This is what pisses me off about them! I do sig service with them and I never get my sig card back saying it was signed for, and when I ask why? I get the deer in the headlights look and they can't answer my question and when pressed for it they get even dummier. WTF am I paying for anyway?
I'm going to have to do this with some documents here this week, I will be really pissed if it happens again!

I did the return receipt requested with USPS when I froze my credit. Equifax receipt took almost 3 weeks to come back. The other two 7 days, go figure,

CarNut I'd also file a police report on your end...
Just in case, if you already haven't...

Ignore the other idiots...

Auto Transport Service
Back