• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your stance/tire combo

Montclaire

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Please post side shots and list what size tires you are running front/rear. I'm aiming to get my rear low but with a good sized tire and the front end just a bit high, like the early 60s cars were run. These cars look out of place with a forward rake, imo.

I don't have many good side shots, but here ya go. This is 14x5.5 in the front with a 27x6.25 tire in the front, and the back is 15x7s with 29.5x8. The torsion bars are .960 hemi bars cranked all the way up in allegiance with to the stance that you prefer.

TowelCity_Dodge330-1.jpg

IMG_4851.jpg

Using 225-75-15 on 15x7 cop car wheels in front and 275-60-15 on 15x8 cop car wheels in back. Though I love the raised front look of the 60's for this car, the ride is sacrificed and it doesn't take much of a pothole to knock the front out of alignment at the raised level.

1. Satellite left-rear.jpg 6. Satellite right-rear.jpg 7. Satellite left-front.jpg

Using 225-75-15 on 15x7 cop car wheels in front and 275-60-15 on 15x8 cop car wheels in back. Though I love the raised front look of the 60's for this car, the ride is sacrificed and it doesn't take much of a pothole to knock the front out of alignment at the raised level.

Wow i love this wheels. Do you have an address where to buy them?

Coll car.. TOP!!!!

"Lovin' every second of this thread"

X-2... Ron, Thats a nice 63!

Auto Transport Service
Back