• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see your stance/tire combo

Yes, that look is great, like the way that the back tires are filling up their space, I see your in Ottawa and I;'m in Brockville.

Not far from me, did you go to the Brockville show couple weekends back? What do you drive?

Not far from me, did you go to the Brockville show couple weekends back? What do you drive?
Yes I did. I drive a 64 Dodge 440. I was up on the island. We need to get some I.D. Stickers to help identify ourselves, WE will probably meet up on a show one day.

Yes I did. I drive a 64 Dodge 440. I was up on the island. We need to get some I.D. Stickers to help identify ourselves, WE will probably meet up on a show one day.

I saw your car. Black hardtop with red interior with a newer scoop right? A 340 scoop off a later model I think?

I saw your car. Black hardtop with red interior with a newer scoop right? A 340 scoop off a later model I think?
yup, that was the one. there was a ton of nice cars there that day.

65 Hemi, that is an awesome lookin car , love the stance of the car and the look of your tires. Could you tell me what the size them tires are, I am looking to replace mine and now I would like to fill the tire wells up, I think I need a 29" high tire with a 10" tire tread not tire width tire to do that. Thank you.
315/60R15 MT drag radials

Here's mine. 225 70 15 on the front and 275 /60 on the back.

car.jpg car2.jpg

Thank you for the complements. Actually the car does sit up a touch in the back. It may not be perfectly level in the parking lot. I didn't adjust anything after adding the new wheels. The car has about 70 pounds in the air shocks. The rims are 15x7 front and 15x8 in the rear. Tires are BFG TA radials. I got a great deal on the rims. brand new landed at the door with nuts and stems they were 400 usd. They would have been double that if I would have bought them here in Canada. I used a black sharpie paint marker to black out the white letters before installing the tires.

Thank you for the complements. Actually the car does sit up a touch in the back. It may not be perfectly level in the parking lot. I didn't adjust anything after adding the new wheels. The car has about 70 pounds in the air shocks. The rims are 15x7 front and 15x8 in the rear. Tires are BFG TA radials. I got a great deal on the rims. brand new landed at the door with nuts and stems they were 400 usd. They would have been double that if I would have bought them here in Canada. I used a black sharpie paint marker to black out the white letters before installing the tires.
Hmmmm. My 65 satellite came with Mickey 30x12.5x15's and a set of coil-over rear shocks. I did away with the 30" tires and installed 275/60-15's including pulling the coil-over rear shocks but the tail end only dropped about 1-2 inches. It still seems too high to me. I like where the top of your rim is just under the fender lip. Maybe the previous owner installed some kind of heavier duty leaf springs if that's possible. I see 7 layers on mine.

P1040587 (1024x768).jpg P1040591 (1024x768).jpg

I wonder if those aren't 3800# superstock springs? If so there should be a part number on them. I think mine are the sacked out originals so the Monroe air shocks just set it up a bit but aren't really harsh to ride .

tires 106.JPG

tires 106.JPGCanadian build car,,two tone,with different ss trim and stock 313 wide block which was a 301 block from the 50's,punched out to 313 cu in,,,Canada's version of the wideblock 318,,,only mod. is a 2 inch lower stance.Untouched in 54 years and still driven almost daily during the summer.255x60 15inch all round on steel 7in wide ,police rims,with SS beauty rings.

Last edited:
My current street setup... I had to get a good pic to submit for a car feature coming up. Turned out pretty cool.
235/40R18 F
295/45R18 R

MH65BelvedereII-01sm.jpg

Last edited:
I guess I can submit my combo now. Car is nowhere near finished yet.

Cooper Cobras
225/70/15 on 7"w 4 1/4" BS (fronts)
275/60/15 on 8"w 4 1/2" BS (rears)

Did the taypered axel conversion to Dr Diff flange axels and Green bearings, original housing. Had to use 1/4" spacers with the rear wheels. Having a 4 1/4" back space wheel would have eliminated having to use them.
20170915_144024.jpg

20170915_144044.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back