• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time Pontiac man ending up with Mopars...

bjorn eigert

Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score
I have been a Pontiac guy for a long time but have recently got lost in the Mopar world. It started with a 46 Plymouth that I built in Gasser style and recently a -64 Polara followed me home...
I'm new to the Mopars of the sixties and know next to nothing about b-bodies so I hope that this forum
DSCN0042.JPG
DSCN0045.JPG
might give me some inspiration and a little bit of knowledge

welcome to FBBO nice looking polara there are lots of great people here with lots of know how

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal - where are the Åland Islands?

Welcome aboard from Southern CT! Love the name!

The Aland Islands are located between Sweden and Finland and is the place where I live & work part of the year.
The other part of the year is spent in ne Georgia playing with my toys...

Nothing wrong with Pontiacs!

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
Nice 64 Polara!

Welcome. There's always somebody who knows on here. And if not there's always a few of us who think we know at least.

Pontiacs are ok, but we all know what Pontiac stands for

Welcome from West Virginia. You found the right place for good people and good information. Nice ride!

My mom had a 59 bonnevile with 8 lug wheels and a 389

My grandpa had a 67 bonneville 400 4 door (gave the 59 to my mom)

My high school auto shop class had a gm donated 70 firebird 6 cyl car with 65 miles on it in 1986

One of my best friends had a 69 grand prix with a transplanted 65 421

Last year I almost bought a 77 gran prix loaded t top 455 sure grip car for $1500

Welcome from Ohio, great car. I try to forget what little I know about Pontiacs! You'll love this site.

Welcome, Mopar is my favorite but I have interest in any American muscle car. I recently bought a 69 GTO ram air III car to restore. All I can say at this point is that Pontiac is a different sort of critter for sure.

Howdy from Oregon. Had a 69 GTO 400/400 AC car stock everything. At the same time had my 70 Charger 500 383 magnun 727 AC car pretty much stock. The Charger would run rings around the GTO. Just Saying.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from NW CT. Nice looking car man!

Welcome from Motown. Natural progression from Ponchos to mopars. Both groups are nuts.

Auto Transport Service
Back