• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a 67 GTX originally from the Seattle area

RMMiller

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
I have a friends who is looking for his dad's 1967 GTX that he bought new in Seattle. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of information, just a picture and the plate number it had. Not sure when he sold it and where, at some point they moved to Wenatchee. I was hoping you all might be able to point us to a registry or website that would be helpful. Here's the car in 67 on Lake Washington, the plate number is OBJ192. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

IMG952017021995135435890.jpg

I have a friends who is looking for his dad's 1967 GTX that he bought new in Seattle. Unfortunately we don't have a lot of information, just a picture and the plate number it had. Not sure when he sold it and where, at some point they moved to Wenatchee. I was hoping you all might be able to point us to a registry or website that would be helpful. Here's the car in 67 on Lake Washington, the plate number is OBJ192. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

IMG952017021995135435890.jpg

Is that a B7 blue? There's a 67 GTX here in Mesa that color but it's a Hemi car.

I wish I could answer that, I'll need to get with his dad and see if he remembers any of the details. I'm also going to find out where he was living when he sold it.

It was blue but not sure the code and had black stripes. It was traded in to Lake City Dodge in 68 for a four door Dart of all things.

Would have been OK if it was a GT or GTS! My friend was born July of 69, I think we know why it was traded in. I have placed the guilt on him, it's now his cross to bear.

You could try to contact the Motor Vehicle Department to see if the serial number could be extracted from old plate number data and then do a search with the vin #. If it's available they will most likely charge for the info. It probably varies from state to state. Good luck and welcome to FBBO!

Posted to Lost Muscle Cars.

Thanks!

You could try to contact the Motor Vehicle Department to see if the serial number could be extracted from old plate number data and then do a search with the vin #. If it's available they will most likely charge for the info. It probably varies from state to state. Good luck and welcome to FBBO!

I believe they are on that path but I will verify that. Thanks!

Auto Transport Service
Back