• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a few members with good build thread to try out new system for builds

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
As many of you know, I have been considering a new way to handle build threads.

I think I have a great way, but will need a few people to test it out and help me get it set up the best way possible. (ie... give me advice & feedback)

If you have a build thread already - or want to start a new one -- and are willing to be a Guinea pig of sorts, please let me know.

@moparnation74 @1967coronet440 @4mayhemi

impala popcorn.gif

Joey,

I’d be glad to help you out, my build hasn’t been very active lately but I do anticipate it picking up soon, Let me know what you need me to do.

I'm with 67...I have one and other than posting items I have bought , not really a whole lot going on with it...hope to be elbow deep in it a few weeks from now.
If you need me I'm game...

What I'm looking for is people willing to play with the system I am looking at and learn what it can do real well ---

I'll need to do some customizations --- and much of that will come from ideas from this group as well. :)

I think people will really like what I have in mind... :) I just need help getting it polished and making sure I find / fix any weaknesses.

Well I used to be stationed with the High technology Test Bed for the US Army, testing anything and everything in all sorts of environments. Including the military's first lap tops...bring it on.

Help in any way I can, if the timeframe matches I hope to be knee-deep in restoration come spring.

If it helps, I have almost 50 folder categories on my laptop organizing my restoration this way:

Info/FSM
nose cone
insulation
headlamps
body plugs
body work
radiator/oil coolers
amp/gauges/electrical
drip rail
emblem/dash
power antenna
air grabber
glass/mirror
fender scoops
hood latch
underhood cross braces
ignition
hood hinges/pad
upholstery
console
transmission
quarter windows
motor
louvers/grille
paint
pushrods
rear bumper/taillights
side markers
exhaust
rotisserie
slap stick
tires/wheels
torsion
brakes/steering
differential/driveline
springs & shocks
window hardware
wiper
fuel system/smog
graphics/header panel
rear wing
plastic (scale) models
shaker hood
ledger ($)

Last edited:
Looks like plenty of helpers but, I've got a rewire /rebuild thread going if that counts. I'm in if it will help and you still need..

Auto Transport Service
Back