• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for information?

72*birdman

Local time
10:57 PM
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows where this car went after being sold at Barrett Jackson Las Vegas in 2011?.
100_0006[1].jpg

I remember seeing an ad on CL about a year or so ago and the guy was trying to sell a car like this. I remember it was a white 72 RR and the add mentioned he bought it at Barrett-Jackson. No way for me to know if it was the same car. The add was being ran in the low country of South Carolina, maybe Columbia or Charleston area. I was searching for parts for my 72 SSP when I ran across the add. Maybe you could contact CL and find out if they have records of the add.

I remember seeing an ad on CL about a year or so ago and the guy was trying to sell a car like this. I remember it was a white 72 RR and the add mentioned he bought it at Barrett-Jackson. No way for me to know if it was the same car. The add was being ran in the low country of South Carolina, maybe Columbia or Charleston area. I was searching for parts for my 72 SSP when I ran across the add. Maybe you could contact CL and find out if they have records of the add.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to contact me. However slim the chances of me catching up with info on the car i at least have a bit of a trail to start on. thanks,72*birdman

Auto Transport Service
Back