• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for my old 64 Polara 4 door

Druid318

Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the car that I drove in high school. It is a 1964 Polara 4 door, light blue in color. Had a Poly 318 V8 that had a knock in it the last time I saw the car, but still ran pretty strong.

I bought the car in 1999 at 17 and couldn't keep up with the repairs on it. I replaced the heater core, an axle, had the gas tank removed and baked to get the mud out of it. I had the front end rebuilt by a shop that ripped me off. I was finally forced to get rid of the car because it needed tires, the front end rebuilt again, and it had a knock in the engine. It seemed like I was without a car more than I had the car running.

I traded the Polara off at a dealer on the south side of Topeka. I called the dealer recently and asked if he might have records of where it went, but he pretty much just laughed at me over the phone.

I kept the owners manual and service booklet for the car, so I know the serial number. If anyone has this car or knows where it is I would be very grateful for the information. I'm hoping it wasn't sent off to the crusher, maybe someone has it as a parts car.

Serial: 6342175216.

me1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back