• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like SOMEone was pissed...

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
To save the original authors reputation, I will not divulge the name...
This was copied from another site where the climate is far less tolerant.

i'm sure i will be the first banned from saying this
grin.gif

it wouldn't matter,this place is so slow
i won't miss very much for the month..lol

but if i have to filter myself
i feel i have become a phony.
in my life i have never seen so many complainers rule
in one place such as moparts

seriously do some of you squat to pee?
what i see is a embarrassment to men!
man cards need to be revoked!
the women on here act more civil
and complain less!(amazing isn't it!)
it is pathetic and sad that it has ruined a
what was a great web site!

i'm sure Tom could give 2 poops what we talk about
he only reacts to the complaints he gets and
i'm sure politics gets him the most.

he just wants the crybaby stuff to stop
i dont blame him
but when you appease the few
you will turn off the rest.
then when he trys to stop the complaining
you still have complaints about whats fair and who this is enforced on!
someone needs to hand out the poody wipes!
I feel sorry for Tom
i think you are in a tough spot

if this was my livelihood i would be trying to make it the biggest it could be
more members means more you can suck more from the sponsors
who would make more money from the increase in web traffic
and letting free speech rule would help build that up.
then put rules on speech
yea you would lose a few complainers but
good riddance.
the gains would be tenfold.
other forums get new members every day!
here?
i can't remember the last new member?????
does anyone??
where is waldo??
i would be afraid to join here with all the
complaining and whining going on
or someone ready to jump down your throat.

there was a time the general board would be 2 pages long
if you didn't check it for a day
now just today 20 some odd posts in general.
just do the math

so go crack down on people for what they say
because of the squat to pee crowd and watch them leave!
many already have.
where is bigdad??
sick of the complaining and overhanded rules i'm sure..

i think the rule is stupid!
you are treating adults like children!
you can't say that is for first graders..

a better rule is if you complain more then once
about what is posted
goodbye! start your own safe space site!

make a separate section,make a crybaby disclaimer,,keep it there (the squat to pee crowd would still cry because that is what they do!)
and you can do a better job of filtering the general section
to what you want.
then turning people off with overhanded rules
that are only going to alienate people.

if anyone doesn't like what i said
pm me your address and i will send you some wipes
for free for the mangina you own.

mic drop...
see you guys in a month
wave.gif

If the author chooses to claim these words, so be it. For the record, I agree 100% and respect the enthusiasm behind it all.

Blah, blah blah !!! He rambles on to the point the reader loses interest. Can someone who managed to stay awake and read the whole rant please give me the short and sweet of what he's whining about !!

He is talking about tom on moparts threating to ban people talking about politics insulting and calling people names .

Spoiled brats grew up and were told they became adults. If one feels the need to act like a 15 year old bully and throw tantrums. Just maybe the said persons do not belong on a site with other adults.
Society needs rules, sites need rules. Without rules there is no civilization.

I read clear to the end and was rewarded with the proper use of
'mangina' in a sentence.
I'd give it a 'like' if I could.
Why use that forum with THIS ONE online?

Blah, blah blah !!! He rambles on to the point the reader loses interest. Can someone who managed to stay awake and read the whole rant please give me the short and sweet of what he's whining about !!
He is weary of chronic manginitis on some other site.

Well 3B, that is one opinion....
What the author meant is a sentiment that I share wholeheartedly.
I used to LOVE that site. It was the first site that I joined. I learned a bunch reading the tech forums but also quickly learned that there were a few members there that would gang up on others. I branched out to other sites over time including this one. I learned that the other sites had a bit less traffic but the people seemed to be more friendly. In the past few years, these other sites seemed to get more members and more traffic while Moparts seemed to level off and decline. One moderator in particular is a trigger happy dude and seems as if he plays favorites way too often. I'd see a few select members post content more edgy than others that got banned. Not cool.
They do post some stupid, boring, vanilla type stuff there sometimes but they also have some cool topics. I don't think the place is doomed, just that it needs to quit pandering to the wimps that complain too much. It is ironic that we here bitch about intolerant snowflakes that cry and whine when their world crashes down and all the while, grown men over there are notifying moderators when someone disagrees with them.

Actually I've had more of my posts blocked here than on Moparts. They seem to be more thin-skinned here!!

Sticks and Stones. When there, my biggest fan was notacharger.

Actually I've had more of my posts blocked here than on Moparts. They seem to be more thin-skinned here!!
There is one glaring difference though. The Mods here have the decency to notify you that an edit or correction was made and why. Over there, it is often done like a thief in the night. I've been banned with ZERO warning or explanation and given no idea of the duration of the lock out. That is a piss poor way to treat people. I never made threats, never posted offensive stuff any worse than anywhere else. Once I sent a PM to a guy about his atrocious grammar. We all make a mistake occasionally but I mean it was REALLY bad. He had complained about not getting help in a thread he started. I was as gentle as I could be, telling him about spell check and how if his grammar were better, people would be more inclined to help. He notified a Moderator and...I was banned for that.

I have dealt with way to many self centered, obnoxious, fools while trying to make a living. Do not need it on a car form.
One thing I learnt in the AF was when to walk away and when to fight.
Yep we can get out of hand here and I feel we have a decent group of mods here. If you get kicked off this site you probly asked for it.
Life happens to all of us. We let off steam which sometimes is whining. I know I have been kicked in the butt a few time on here myself. Some times we need that kick some times we don't. But why run off and complain the the mods. We are supposed to be grownup adults.

I get it. I wouldn't start a thread about it, and I agree with the first response above because I also quickly lost interest and skimmed the latter half of the quoted post. But I get it nonetheless.

HOWEVER, I sit to pee. And it has nothing to do with my tolerance for controversy, but because I can't shoot straight. Just sayin. :p

I seldom visit there anymore for ALL of the reasons stated. When I do look there it amazes me how many posts I made there when it seems I spend all my on line forum time here. It really is too uptight. I never understood why Tom does not simply start a politics forum like on here and let them have at it. It seems to have really "sorted" the members out. Those who don't want to hear it don't have to go there.

Mofarts can lick me where I wipe . nothing but a bunch of checkbook warriors over there who bought their way into the hobby, and sit around on their computers all day. 3/4's of them have a Vette and a Chevelle in their garage.
simply put, Phuck moparts

I had a post nuked a few days ago where I was told to keep politics out of it. Except that was exactly what my post was suggesting to begin with and on the forum where to my understanding is allowed (general discussion). I find this site incredibly helpful with many super knowledgeable members giving advice that made a huge difference restoring my old B and like to think I've been of help here and there. And few posts getting confrontational that's so easy to do on the net. Courage can be found behind a keyboard by a few one wouldn't have face to face. Tells me we on this site are adults and share views rarely insulting one another. On this point, Ok I'm a mopar guy having had a 70 cuda and now my 63 Fury; but have owned GTO's and always relished the late 60's-70 Shelby Stangs. I find many old muscle cars of various makes cool. Hope this doesn't make me appear as a whining liberal guys!

I enjoy all the know it all's.
been playing with these cars for 35 years and im still learning.
I love the know it all's

Auto Transport Service
Back