• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Radiator Hose Spring

Slowburn

Local time
12:00 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for one of these? I want to retain my molded hose and not go with the convoluted type. I have a high volume water pump and I want to be sure that the hose won't collapse upon itself.

I would prefer one I can get from a part store but I will buy from online if their is no other option.

I don't want to use coathanger or any other home brewed method, I don't fancy picking rusted pieces out of my motor/radiator down the line.

Just use a stainless tig rod and wind it around some pvc tubing, done!!!!

get rid of that hi-volume water pump also....it's been proven they don't work...put a stock one back on...you will be happier in the long run

get rid of that hi-volume water pump also....it's been proven they don't work...put a stock one back on...you will be happier in the long run

I mispoke earlier it is not a high volume pump. It is a new Napa High Performance Pump part #43026P It has 8 blades, heavy duty bearings, and a anti cavitation plate.

Does anyone have a source for one of these? I want to retain my molded hose and not go with the convoluted type. I have a high volume water pump and I want to be sure that the hose won't collapse upon itself.

I would prefer one I can get from a part store but I will buy from online if their is no other option.

I don't want to use coathanger or any other home brewed method, I don't fancy picking rusted pieces out of my motor/radiator down the line.
I just installed one in my 505" wedge. ebay, for firebird trans am. had to shorten it .

Auto Transport Service
Back