• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum at car show at Indy

casey henson

Local time
5:15 PM
Reaction score
Pulled this off of a youtube video. anybody have info on this car ?

Magnum.jpg

No but it looks really cool!
I question using a T top car for a high HP build though. These cars often developed cracks in the corners of the T top openings just from normal driving so I can only imagine what would might happen with 600 or 800 hp under the hood!
There was a T top Volare racing autocross at Moparty the last few years, he races with the tops removed. If he tried running with them on, I bet they'd fly off while in a hard corner! Or maybe they already did in the past and that is why they're missing!

No but it looks really cool!
I question using a T top car for a high HP build though. These cars often developed cracks in the corners of the T top openings just from normal driving so I can only imagine what would might happen with 600 or 800 hp under the hood!
There was a T top Volare racing autocross at Moparty the last few years, he races with the tops removed. If he tried running with them on, I bet they'd fly off while in a hard corner! Or maybe they already did in the past and that is why they're missing!
most people love the T top cars but I will pass on a T top car every time for this very reason. Unibody cars need the roof to be intact even more so.

still though, this car cool ! add a roll cage and I don't guess it really matters after that.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back